What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

A Chinese military spokesperson said on Tuesday that Indian troops have broke their promises and again crossed the line of actual control in the Galwan Valley region on Monday evening and purposely launched provocative attacks, leading to severe clashes and casualties.

China always owns sovereignty over the Galwan Valley region, and the Indian border defense troops are inconsistent with their words and seriously violated the agreements both countries have reached, the consensus made during the army commander-level talks and harmed the relations of the two militaries and the feelings of the two countries' peoples, Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) Western Theater Command spokesperson colonel Zhang Shuili on Tuesday.

India should stop all provocative actions, meet the Chinese side halfway and come back to the right path of solving disputes through talks, Zhang said.

https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1191815.shtml

As I said words being used in the official statement are chosen carefully, they will used "Scarificed" for our solider.
Who knows ? Chinese doctor was threatened for tweeting about the Chinese corona virus. This is a much more serious situation. If they disclose the Chinese soldiers massacred , maybe risk a angry reaction from the masses.

Shit. Never take pleasure at loss of life.
Why why is the Indian government sacrificing their soldiers like this? Bow your heads and settle ASAP with the Chinese and avoid the posturing and settle amicably.

When will the Indian people realize they have elected a baboon that is hell bent on the destruction of what they have left?
Chinese Military Suffers Casualties in Clash With India-Global Times Editor

https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2020/06/16/world/asia/16reuters-india-china-pla.html

We ripped you into two
According to your logic did we not rip your Mata Ganga in 1947.

jMbebSj.png

hahahahaha , "lathi danday kee fauj" . "Need orders from Delhi to fire a single bullet". :rofl::rofl::rofl:
let me tell you that any projectile firing will be a declaration of war, hence the entire episode was with lathis, fists and stones. so you see low casualty.
both side need orders for firing the first bullet.

Who knows ? Chinese doctor was threatened for tweeting about the Chinese corona virus. This is a much more serious situation. If they disclose the Chinese soldiers massacred , maybe risk a angry reaction from the masses.
Stop quoting me.

Casualties mean injuries for the Chinese side. Government and media is very busy promoting idea we have been attacked by India and suffered. Truth is this is from fighting not just Monday but overall like the one Chinese communication officer beaten up by a gang of Indian soldiers. That guy is a casualty. Official India government voice confirms three deaths from the last few weeks of fighting and unknown casualties. Chinese claims Indian casualties up to 72. Official Chinese government voices claim three Indian deaths but no details, may have been accident like falling off rocks into cliff. Also claims some Chinese casualties but not said if it is injuries or deaths. Unlikely to be deaths since this is just fighting with no guns. Three Indian deaths could have been accident.

This forum getting so full of celebration. I think this is controlled already and from just no weapons fighting. Why three Indian soldiers suffered deaths is unknown still but some are suggesting due to falling into river or cliff. No shooting yet.

As I said words being used in the official statement are chosen carefully, they will used "Scarificed" for our solider.
True, Chinese official has a custom way of making statement where only Chinese and foreign diplomats understand this. The causalities could refer to the Indian side.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom