What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

When you raise points like these below, that seem so unreal when first read, is it that you expect that there will be no suspicion of loss of mental capacity?

I should have said India conquered or "integrated" hundreds of princely states after its independence, by hook or by crook, but my point stands. So what exactly is the point you are picking on? Or the comprehension of main point is getting tougher for you these days? :crazy:

India's unusual appetite for the land it has never owned comes with a heavy cost, in the form of its own nation building, hence India is only amount to 1/5 of China economically today, and there is no possibility to come close to China in the forseeable future.

The problem India has is it doesn't know what problem India has. :partay:

Hate to be that guy but could the moderator maybe change the title? Photographic evidence proves that there were way more than 10 captives... Maybe that number x 10 is about right.

1636480761120.png

Not to tempt fate but I have a feeling that the PLA might have a photo of that actually happening.
Can u imagine .... that would be bad.

Seriously though...I feel sorry for the average Indian soldier.
Poor food
Poor training
Poor morale
Poor accommodation
Poor leadership
Poor equipment
Poor maintenance
Poor supply lines

And expected to keep India safe ....how

1636487309759.png

The IA planned the whole operation weeks in advance but the Chinese instigated this, am I right?

The worst part for me is how quick Indians are to disown their own troops every time they get captured.

Can you imagine fighting for your country with meager salaries, barely any respect, improper food and clothing and then also being disowned whenever you lose or get captured.

It was the same when Abhinandan got shot down, they instantly started saying “IAF doesn’t allow facial hair like that so he isn’t our pilot”, it wasn’t until IAF finally confirmed that he was an Indian pilot did they believe it. Some hero he was to the Indians before that. Now the same people that were disowning him worship him like a Demigod.

It was the same when Yadav got captured. Took until India finally started fighting his case that they admitted he was even Indian.

And now these guys, Indians are coming up with all sorts of excuses online, “his hair is 2cm longer”, “he has different colored boots”, “his patches are missing”. Just thinking of any way to disown the troops to avoid humiliation.

And then they wonder why the Indian defense forces have some of the highest desertion and suicide rates in the world. Good on Indian for owning its heroes, I hope they do that in an actual war too and see how long they last when every defeat and every POW is disowned.

The IA, IAF and IN don’t even disowned these guys themselves, because they know the truth, that these guys are indeed their own troops, but they can’t admit it out of utter humiliation. If they were indeed fake photos, don’t you think the IA would actually come forward and say that or try to prove it? Unless the IA likes to get humiliated, it’s the biggest proof that they are in-fact, Indians.

But then again, given IAs history in basically any conflict since 1947, the Indian top brass going “Someone is humiliating us again?! Great, we love that!” Wouldn’t be out of the question.

The worst part for me is how quick Indians are to disown their own troops every time they get captured.

Can you imagine fighting for your country with meager salaries, barely any respect, improper food and clothing and then also being disowned whenever you lose or get captured.

It was the same when Abhinandan got shot down, they instantly started saying “IAF doesn’t allow facial hair like that so he isn’t our pilot”, it wasn’t until IAF finally confirmed that he was an Indian pilot did they believe it. Some hero he was to the Indians before that. Now the same people that were disowning him worship him like a Demigod.

It was the same when Yadav got captured. Took until India finally started fighting his case that they admitted he was even Indian.

And now these guys, Indians are coming up with all sorts of excuses online, “his hair is 2cm longer”, “he has different colored boots”, “his patches are missing”. Just thinking of any way to disown the troops to avoid humiliation.

And then they wonder why the Indian defense forces have some of the highest desertion and suicide rates in the world. Good on Indian for owning its heroes, I hope they do that in an actual war too and see how long they last when every defeat and every POW is disowned.

The IA, IAF and IN don’t even disowned these guys themselves, because they know the truth, that these guys are indeed their own troops, but they can’t admit it out of utter humiliation. If they were indeed fake photos, don’t you think the IA would actually come forward and say that or try to prove it? Unless the IA likes to get humiliated, it’s the biggest proof that they are in-fact, Indians.

But then again, given IAs history in basically any conflict since 1947, the Indian top brass going “Someone is humiliating us again?! Great, we love that!” Wouldn’t be out of the question.

disowning their own soldiers just show they are weak and hindu culture is dishonest and delusional

Maybe it is because of my poor English. But I just don't understand why supa Indian soliders' kneel down and hold their own ears in front of the PLA could be translated as "the own troops are motivated to rally together and resist the enemy's aggression"?

1636561006935.png

1636561258466.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom