What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

LOL, being Indian and being invincible! :partay:

We are not CCP,
We don't have illusions about mortality as well as limitations...

yaa, you call yourselves Dragons, talk about grounded in reality lol..

We are not CCP,
We don't have illusions about mortality as well as limitations...

yaa, you call yourselves Dragons, talk about grounded in reality lol..

Maybe you with your mindset are just the part reasons that India is only 1/5 China's size? :partay:

Indians still arguing!!

crazy creatures its like they have no shame! cowards gave away their territory and fighting on internet!

Soldiers caught unawares (and arguably recklessly pushed there under bad assumptions) by far larger organised and then concentrated force that overwhelmed by same human wave tactics.

You would have easily gotten to Pusan in short order too if US for example had some smattering of troops put there and just told to defend for a war that most likely wouldnt come.

Its ok, you learn from it and Nathu La later as required. I mean after that:

We're driving to Dhaka bois, gonna do something or just watch yer iron-bro get this stuff actioned permanently?

Ah thats right, thats what we thought.

Oh you want to do the same in Hanoi now....geeeee that didnt look so great guys. Viets aint leaving Cambodia even... Try again?
So what's stopping you now? Excuses excuses, we just took over 60sqkm,killed 20 captured 60 and all you do is boast? Don't you think it's humiliating creating buffer zones 2km inside Indian soil? Lol

Nilgiri you are better than this, don't be the typical boastful Indian with zero substance.

They did run away,
Or do you think PLA is still in Arunachal Pradesh?

Like I said, the glorious history of PLA running away is legendary.
You know the 3 letter running joke in UN peace keeping mission is? PLA
You can only run when you get chased away. We went back because of a stretched logictical line, then black rats came crawling back. Lol

116604123_3137569309693631_8870558055848420050_n.jpg

PLA did suffer heavier loss than it anticipated in its 1979 war with Vietnam, but Chinese did achieve their strategical goal which was to prevent Viets from annexing entire Indo-China, including Cambodia, Laos and part of Thailand, to form Dai Vietnam. So called "Punishment" was only part of PR to help US' vent its fury on VC from which it just suffered a humiliated lose a few years back.

Vietnam is a smaller enamy that many Chinese respect because their fighting spirit, but the same can't be said about India.

Why would we care about who you "respect" or don't? You have long proven you have no self-repsect under CCP....idolizing the one "leader" that killed by far most of your people than anyone else (japan's deep excursion was picnic in comparison)... in the likely 10's of millions.

It is shown in this forum in little bits, when the specific sustained language (unthinkable for pretty much any other set of opponents here) comes out for Vietnamese (@cochine and @Viva_Viet have seen the depths of such) or Turkish posters (@T-123456 and many others seen the worst there) increasingly.

...or when your feng leng types start all kind of nonsensical desperate degenerate threats (towards your "iron brothers") in threads about the chinese-run kidnap+marriage scams...as though any criticism there is a full on attack on the glolious CCP and fatherland itself.

So any respect you claim to have (esp speaking for CCP) for anyone else is kind of laughable.

It is much better to learn what you are, enact that understanding to test it in Nathu La...and simply achieve concrete fear based on it.....as evidenced later when you sit back simply hissing from other side of the peaks (even with daddy US nixon goading you to do something) when "South Tibet" claim is there for the easy taking (according to you lot) as we dealt with your claimed iron bro just below it....and frankly called your bluff/threats/waaah and got the final chickening out when the chips come on table for war of actual consequence.

I.e actually accomplish an objective that shown today on the map and flags.... it is quite unlike the Hanoi whataboutism/face saving you guys got addicted to. Fighting large scale wars is just not your cup of tea....unless I guess when you are fighting yourselves.

Why would we care about who you "respect" or don't? You have long proven you have no self-repsect under CCP....idolizing the one "leader" that killed by far most of your people than anyone else (japan's deep excursion was picnic in comparison)... in the likely 10's of millions.

It is shown in this forum in little bits, when the specific sustained language (unthinkable for pretty much any other set of opponents here) comes out for Vietnamese (@cochine and @Viva_Viet have seen the depths of such) or Turkish posters (@T-123456 and many others seen the worst there) increasingly.

...or when your feng leng types start all kind of nonsensical desperate degenerate threats (towards your "iron brothers") in threads about the chinese-run kidnap+marriage scams...as though any criticism there is a full on attack on the glolious CCP and fatherland itself.

So any respect you claim to have (esp speaking for CCP) for anyone else is kind of laughable.

It is much better to learn what you are, enact that understanding to test it in Nathu La...and simply achieve concrete fear based on it.....as evidenced later when you sit back simply hissing from other side of the peaks (even with daddy US nixon goading you to do something) when "South Tibet" claim is there for the easy taking (according to you lot) as we dealt with your claimed iron bro just below it....and frankly called your bluff/threats/waaah and got the final chickening out when the chips come on table for war of actual consequence.

I.e actually accomplish an objective that shown today on the map and flags.... it is quite unlike the Hanoi whataboutism/face saving you guys got addicted to. Fighting large scale wars is just not your cup of tea....unless I guess when you are fighting yourselves.

I thought you would be more insightful than those regular Indian keyboard warriors, but you started this same old regular rants, borrowed from cold war brainwashing training class and western propoganda, lots of key strokes for nothing meaningful. I guess I was wrong. Nice talking to you. :partay:

I really dont understand why you keep quoting these trolls,i really dont.:tsk::tsk::tsk:

It's five. You forgot the thumb.
Amazing :rofl::rofl::rofl::partay::partay::partay:
I thought you would be more insightful than those regular Indian keyboard warriors, but you started this same old regular rants, borrowed from cold war brainwashing training class and western propoganda, lots of key strokes for nothing meaningful. I guess I was wrong. Nice talking to you. :partay:
The degradation of Nigirl from being a very respected Indian poster to one who frequently resorts to flame baiting/personal attacks has been regrettable to witness. Perhaps so many years of anti-India trolls on PDF has finally gotten to him. After all there is only so much pressure one can take :partay:. Everyone who says something positive about the Chinese is immediately termed a CCP lackey/bot.

Give them time to nurse their bruised ego and SHATTERED SUPA POWA DREAMS.
It must be devastating for Indians to have a 1, 2 knockout.
First blow by Pakistan on Feb 2019, and then a humiliating Galwan walloping by China.

Fortunate that they just rant rabidly on forum instead of committing suicide
Wise to let them drown in their sorrows and erupt into rabid fits every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom