What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Can you please provide a NON-INDIAN source from well known and respected Reuters, AP News, BBC, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Japanese NHK news, etc that support your claim?
Well, China is tight lipped entire episode. All the info in this thread is from Indian source.
If you are from kung flu land/cheerleader, then you pick and choose some news from Indian twitter handler.

From GT, I found following link
China, India complete troops disengagement in most border locations: FM
https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1195901.shtml

Well, China is tight lipped entire episode. All the info in this thread is from Indian source.
If you are from kung flu land/cheerleader, then you pick and choose some news from Indian twitter handler.

From GT, I found following link
China, India complete troops disengagement in most border locations: FM
https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1195901.shtml
Only humiliated Indians are obsessed with Global Times. I was asking a NON-INDIAN credible and respected well known FOREIGN news media that support your claim. Are you one of those LOW IQ Indians that only watch propaganda from Indian Bollywood news media?

Still the sikh killed 11 PLA, That only matters. Don't derail this thread.
For your information Manmohan singh is Sikh.
No one answered me the question. Why did PLA pulled back from LAC.
I thought that guy killed 16 small Chinese soldiers, why'd it get scaled back to 11?

On a more serious note : what are you smoking? :rofl:

Only humiliated Indians are obsessed with Global Times. I was asking a NON-INDIAN credible and respected well known FOREIGN news media that support your claim. Are you one of those LOW IQ Indians that only watch propaganda from Indian Bollywood news media?
Well, since you have high IQ, why don't you answer the reason behind PLA pull back.
Are you also from kung flu land?

Well, since you have high IQ, why don't you answer the reason behind PLA pull back.
Are you also from kung flu land?
Sorry but I wasn't the one that made a claim about something but you are. Don't try to divert to a different topic when you can't answer a basic question about a credible foreign source.

Sorry but I wasn't the one that made a claim about something but you are. Don't try to divert to a different topic when you can't answer a basic question about a credible foreign source.
I think you earned your two 5..cents. Enough for your IQ.

I think you earned your two 5..cents. Enough for your IQ.
One who believes that a Indian soldier single handedly killed 11 to 16 Chinese soldiers in hand to hand combat should really not be questioning someone else's IQ

One who believes that a Indian soldier single handedly killed 11 to 16 Chinese soldiers in hand to hand combat should really not be questioning someone else's IQ

Why not.... nathu la, hanoi gate and ussuri island are replete with such stories.

Not to mention several citations given in the korean war. Turks, Canadians and Americans to name a few...make for some good reading of what the PLA actually is in the end.

Badly trained and badly motivated human wave fodder types really are awful (even with weapons, so forget hand to hand) once you deal with the spearhead commisar bully types and any lingering skirmisher types behind them.

PLA has glorious history of running away from every battle,
A proud representation for Chinese people. :cheesy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom