What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Article says pull back is mutual.
So, what is the LMFAO about?

Oh wait, you think only india has pulled back and PLA is still there wearing invisible suits - don't ya? :D

Sir, I knew that my grasp of English language is bad.
But after reading posts form some of Chinese member, I'm feeling better.

I've always failed to comprehend why do some of the penny hoarder bots suck at one task given to them.

PS: this thread has lived too long to be alive.

Article says pull back is mutual.
So, what is the LMFAO about?

Oh wait, you think only india has pulled back and PLA is still there wearing invisible suits - don't ya? :D
You are pulling back on your own territory LMFAO

Your Surinder Modi just handed the territory over LMFAO

Last edited:
Its the same people measuring?

China says pretty much 0 ppl died in Tienanmen meat pieing....everyone else says different.

We need one common set of ppl analyzing and measuring...but China too scared....even severely punished the first doctors in China that said something is going on.

So China is basically written off in credibility on this matter too. No one gives a crap what number it claims for itself.
LMFAO who cares how you decide to delude yourself? You don't need to explain it to me. Just keep spreading the covid-19 around in USA and India please ;)

these are all off topic posts! It's time that this thread should be put to rest.

It seems some posters are going back to Red book SOP..
- when you are in tight spot bring up slum
- When you do not understand - talk about nukes
- when you are out witted - bring skin color
- if some one talk about freedom - raise concern about IQs
- when some one ask about military strategy - bring D- FGHIJK.. XYZ
- If some one bring data/ stats / facts - post approved pictures and praise each other

Ahhh yes the skinny baby sikh who killed 13 soldiers bare handed. Lolololol. Only an imbecile will believe that. Lol
I believe it. I saw Super Singham took on five mean men in a jeep while the patriotic music was playing. The way he pounced men. It was scary. The men bounced like pinballs.

Last edited:
Gurkha who repelled Taliban attack gets bravery medal
Compare Taliban with cute midget PLA.
Taliban should teach the Indian Army how to fight ... the Sikhs and Gurkhas can hold their own but the rest of the Indian army cannot fight at all as shown in Galwan.

Back
Top Bottom