What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Thats not the point, I was emphasizing the importance of aerial assets like AWACS.

Its stealth is great from the front, but questionable from other angles much like the F-35.

21272894_1533624116753199_3993279936634618029_o.jpg
so this taiwanese poster has firsthand info of the J-20's stealth characteristics?

so this taiwanese poster has firsthand info of the J-20's stealth characteristics?
This RCS modeling of the J-20 was debunked back in 2017 ... I remember there were quite a few flaws with the way the RCS was measured.

@Figaro
This is what I mean by the J-20 will get clapped without assets. Its frontal RCS is way better than the rest of the aircrafts RCS much the like F-35. This scenario was copied off Quora, but it shows what I am talking about pretty much.

Let me explain: If a stealth plane, lets assume F-35, is flying directly “towards” the AWACS, then the chances of picking it up are extremely low because of the very small cross section of the plane from its frontal aspect. However, if the same plane is flying directly “away” from the AWACS, then the chances of detecting it are far greater because its cross section is much bigger from its rear aspect. So, an AWACS has to be positioned correctly in order to detect the F-35.

In real battle scenario, an AWACS will be backed up by other long-range radar equipped planes like Su-30 or F-15. Now the game turns on its head. Since the F-35 is being tracked from 2–3 aspects, and the AWACS has excellent data fusion capabilities, there is no chance that the F-35 can go undetected. Add to that Optical Sensors and Ground Radars! Almost 100% probability that the F-35 WILL be detected by the AWACS.
Even then I doubt a Mig 21 could take down any F-35s even with the assistance of AWACS ...

Even then I doubt a Mig 21 could take down any F-35s even with the assistance of AWACS ...
Not with its own radar, with firing information shared via data link from a SU-30MKI and an R-77 I think it could.

That was a poster? I thought that was the official Taiwanese governments statement on it?

When the war starts between China and India, China needs to ensure that there are no clouds. This very important else Modi will send the Indian fighters under cloud cover to evade Chinese Radars.
I got to laugh at this one, well you see in order to appease the population Modi is forced to tell blatant lies that only the Indians focused on defense or aerospace will know are false.

Same as in America, Trump is forced to tell hicks blatant lies in order to appease them.

Indunnonhow many chinese we killed, CCP hid those numbers as well.

Why dont you write a petition to CCP to release those numbers, and while you are at it can you also request numbers killed in doklam and Galwan, it would help us outsiders too.

Let me know when you get a response from them.
Im am waiting.
I am not sure how u killed anybody in AP when we went back. Did you shoot the air? Lol.

We only write petition when we are not fed properly, what about Indian's? Still starving? Lol

Why not you ask if 60 were captured? India only admitted to 20 dead. We don't disclose until the conflict is over. And ask them of they killed 43 chinks too.

I got to laugh at this one, well you see in order to appease the population Modi is forced to tell blatant lies that only the Indians focused on defense or aerospace will know are false.

Most of the Indians are low IQ dumb idiots who can easily be fooled by Modi. The remaining few may be knowledgeable but they have to follow Modi if they have to survive. What is funny is that I saw few military folks come on television to defend Modi on his statements. These Indians are born slaves. It is built in into their DNA.

Most of the Indians are low IQ dumb idiots who can easily be fooled by Modi. The remaining few may be knowledgeable but they have to follow Modi if they have to survive. What is funny is that I saw few military folks come on television to defend Modi on his statements. These Indians are born slaves. It is built in into their DNA.
You know, I'm not going to talk shit about their population factoring in most Americans that support Trump would gulp up a statement like as factual that like lemonade on a hot day.

That was a poster? I thought that was the official Taiwanese governments statement on it?

why would that be any better? Does Taiwan have any evidence of advanced capability in RF design in aerospace applications?

What is the original publication from where this came from and is it peer reviewed?

I mean, just by looking at the poster, I have a simple question:

J-20 is symmetric. Why is the RCS angular distribution not symmetric? How do they explain this shit?

You know, I'm not going to talk shit about their population factoring in most Americans that support Trump would gulp up a statement like as factual that like lemonade on a hot day.

But you will be hard pressed to find US military personnel supporting such idiocy.

See the Indian sycophancy here.

Air Marshal backs Modi's theory on Balakot, says clouds do prevent radars from detecting accurately

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...-marshal-raghunath-nambiar-1535669-2019-05-27

Of Radars and Morons: Prime Minister Narendra Modi was right, deal with it
https://www.opindia.com/2019/05/fact-check-pm-modi-comment-cloud-helped-jets-to-escape-safely-during-balakot-airstrike-not-wrong/

why would that be any better? Does Taiwan have any evidence of advanced capability in RF design in aerospace applications?

What is the original publication from where this came from and is it peer reviewed?

I mean, just by looking at the poster, I have a simple question:

J-20 is symmetric. Why is the RCS angular distribution not symmetric? How do they explain this shit?
Taiwan is fairly advanced at radar technology for a country of their size in my opinion. Aircraft design? Well, no they probably couldn't make a fifth gen fighter alone but they have a lot of engineers that could contribute a lot to foreign programs.

I think the angular distribution may have something to do with the canards, but I'm not exactly sure. I have moved away from researching about aircraft for the last past 6 months.

But you will be hard pressed to find US military personnel supporting such idiocy.

See the Indian sycophancy here.

Air Marshal backs Modi's theory on Balakot, says clouds do prevent radars from detecting accurately

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...-marshal-raghunath-nambiar-1535669-2019-05-27

Of Radars and Morons: Prime Minister Narendra Modi was right, deal with it
https://www.opindia.com/2019/05/fact-check-pm-modi-comment-cloud-helped-jets-to-escape-safely-during-balakot-airstrike-not-wrong/
I don't know, some joint staff generals will kiss Trump's *** if it means they don't get sacked from a position on the cabinet.

what is a single Taiwanese radar product?

"of its size" doesn't matter. military power is not normalized by size or population.
Well, what I mean is that for Taiwan being a relatively small country it is ahead of countries much larger than it.

AESA radar for aircraft.
ad902368c914389dba53a0b4b596ab24.jpg

5afa61ddf2ac9.jpg

Internal military exericese between J-10c and Su-35 is rather one-sided with J-10c 8:0, so yes, electronics matters.

As for the stealth characters, J-20 wiped the floor out of PLA's all other fighters, including the J-16 and J-10c with EW update packages, and defeat them when they are backed by AWACs, the J-20 usually first take out AWACs before they engage the rest.

Actually with the age of stealth fighter, large and slow AWACs are very vulnerable, that's why both China and US want to make the AWACs system de-centerized now.

For instance, during the Zhuhai Airshow 2018, China has show the world first AWACs drone, TianShao, with the world first spherical conformal array antenna installed.

Back
Top Bottom