What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

1963 to 2020 is 70 years? So how many Chinese you killed for AP? Zero. Lolol. Cockroaches crawl back in after getting squashed. That's a fact. Lol

Ahhh no wonder.. It's vertical. Lol

Indunnonhow many chinese we killed, CCP hid those numbers as well.

Why dont you write a petition to CCP to release those numbers, and while you are at it can you also request numbers killed in doklam and Galwan, it would help us outsiders too.

Let me know when you get a response from them.
Im am waiting.

To be fair, I wouldn't doubt that Mig-21s with AWACS may be able to clap J-20s without AWACS if firing solution is provided to the aircraft from other sources like Su-30s.
Are you for real? The J-20s can serve as information nodes themselves ... much like the F-35 (lessening the need for continuous AWAC support). I really don't see this scenario ever happening.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...f-matching-air-power/articleshow/76667968.cms

kzI1hSY.png

sGXJPLC.png

YB6uC3q.png

E89qJsT.png

Indians!

:rofl:

What I suspect the US wants : for China to beat India to a pulp in a Second Sino-Indian war. After that defeat, India decides to pursue much closer if not a fully aligned relationship with the United States. That way, the US has a lot of leverage to extract economic concessions and military bases from India that would have otherwise never happened (not to mention a treasure cove of arm sales). For these very same repercussions, I doubt China would want a war with India.
An India defeated soundly cannot stay in one piece. Even if some parts host US bases, the other parts would simply declare independence. Those parts that declare independence like the seven sisters will become Chinese allies. Besides, I doubt the US military can tolerate India for long. The environment is too filthy for human inhabitation. The US military will need to live in capsules like they were on Mars. Therefore, China's best scenario is to partition India.

Therefore, China's best scenario is to partition India.
I highly doubt this is possible. The Indians still have nuclear weapons. In an actual conflict, once the PLA cuts off the Siliguri Corridor and reaches the outskirts of New Delhi, I don't think they would be willing to advance much further because of Indian nuclear weapons. As such, any partitioning of India would have to come from the inside, not from the outside.

Are you for real? The J-20s can serve as information nodes themselves ... much like the F-35 (lessening the need for continuous AWAC support). I really don't see this scenario ever happening.
I dunno, J-20 has a RCS similar to a F/A-18 Hornet from what I can gather off online sources. If Chinese data link was being jammed(like Feb 2019 incident with PAF where IAF data link was jammed) there would be no data coming in and out and in theory the J-20 would be vunerable.

I highly doubt this is possible. The Indians still have nuclear weapons. In an actual conflict, once the PLA cuts off the Siliguri Corridor and reaches the outskirts of New Delhi, I don't think they would be willing to advance much further because of Indian nuclear weapons.
India has atomic bombs dropped from aircraft WW2 style. India does not have the hydrogen bomb. A contest between atomics and thermonukes will be the end of India.

India has atomic bombs dropped from aircraft WW2 style. India does not have the hydrogen bomb. A contest between atomics and thermonukes will be the end of India.
India has the Agni missiles that can reach anywhere in China. Even if the Chinese manage to intercept a couple of them (which by itself would be an incredible feat given limited US progress in that area), many Indian warheads would still hit Chinese cities and cause hundreds of millions of casualties. Of course all of India would be destroyed by the second strike but is that something China would want to risk?

Back
Top Bottom