What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Bon appetit!

Certainly, there is much value in your angling... for the US.

Net worth of Pakistan enhances by the scenario you paint.. al dente ... Bella Italia!

Faust remains Faust because he is Faust. Pakistan is NOT!

Let me put it this way... it is far better for every SuperPower to have Pakistan as Friend... even if in client form...

Should the US get the beach front prime realestate... great! And India becomes China's B. Even Greater!!!

What do you think Pakistan will do?

There is a place in Siena... side street where the best suff is made la dente ... only Italians go there!

You be good!

Mangus

Well of course, only the US can keep China on edge and sweet on Pakistan.

upload_2020-6-27_17-44-17.jpeg

They get orgasms from the thought of it

And this movie was posted here by an Indian to brag that India will be a supa powa by 2030. I just recently joined this forum when the movie was posted. It opened my eyes to the delusional Indians.

the 1.5 km area has already been debunked (from a neutral source), both of your tweets are from congress party members as well.

But i do agree that these tents or pink things may not be indian as roads are seen leading to chinese side, but this could also mean a captured chinese territory by the indians if my quoted tweet holds true, but why the baricade towards india and open road towards china?

regards

Lets see

But these pink tents are surely not Indian

It is very much confirmed now

What I suspect the US wants : for China to beat India to a pulp in a Second Sino-Indian war. After that defeat, India decides to pursue much closer if not a fully aligned relationship with the United States. That way, the US has a lot of leverage to extract economic concessions and military bases from India that would have otherwise never happened (not to mention a treasure cove of arm sales). For these very same repercussions, I doubt China would want a war with India.

The PLA is chomping at the bit for some action - it is hard to call at the moment.

Roaches or no roaches, Indians have your south tibet for 70 some years, when are you gonna do anything about that?
Lol

Historically nobody can beat Chairman Mao in killing poor chinese peasants. Now that would be a feat to beat hombre
1963 to 2020 is 70 years? So how many Chinese you killed for AP? Zero. Lolol. Cockroaches crawl back in after getting squashed. That's a fact. Lol

I think he's talking about his height, if he lost an inch he wouldn't be visible.
Ahhh no wonder.. It's vertical. Lol

the more advanced mig-21 will pwn the J-20

https%3A%2F%2Fapi.thedrive.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2019%2F03%2Fasdaddsv.jpg%3Fquality%3D85

will destory

56d8a9237f6a6ec3e8ea4748ca55923f.jpg
To be fair, I wouldn't doubt that Mig-21s with AWACS may be able to clap J-20s without AWACS if firing solution is provided to the aircraft from other sources like Su-30s.

Back
Top Bottom