What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

View attachment 642100

your brain is dead as your 3 soldiers -
Go watch His Profile And Read tweed in Order

He Posted this Tweet after this One
Source confirmed Chinese side also suffered casualties in the Galwan Valley physical clash along #China #India LAC. India has been provoking territorial issues not only with China, but also #Nepal recently.

This Not Just him but Editor in Cheif Of Global times

Based on what I know, Chinese side also suffered casualties in the Galwan Valley physical clash. I want to tell the Indian side, don’t be arrogant and misread China’s restraint as being weak. China doesn’t want to have a clash with India, but we don’t fear it.

chinese Media.PNG

Just because democracies are transparent, doesnt mean they are wrong or weak. Just this week, 3 of your soldiers KIA on loc , had their ceremonies. Videos on pdf .No ispr statements on their deaths ?
But every country has its culture.
Americans, British, Indians , immediately declare their casualties on confirmation.
China, Pakistan, north korea, angola, dont declare and quietly bury their dead soldiers.

ISPR and Pak army is doing its job

You find us the Blackbox of your mi17 ;)

if this news is true then chinese hgonna retaliate for sure this would be even more humiliating for india

News is true... number of critically injured soldiers is unconfirmed till now... from both sides...

It's highly professional of the Chinese media to even show what the other side is thinking. But Chinese don't know that their retweets of Indian sources will be taken as confirmations.

Not mere retweets...

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/3-in...dia-china-border.671450/page-30#post-12437800

Go watch His Profile And Read tweed in Order

He Posted this Tweet after this One
Source confirmed Chinese side also suffered casualties in the Galwan Valley physical clash along #China #India LAC. India has been provoking territorial issues not only with China, but also #Nepal recently.

This Not Just him but Editor in Cheif Of Global times

Based on what I know, Chinese side also suffered casualties in the Galwan Valley physical clash. I want to tell the Indian side, don’t be arrogant and misread China’s restraint as being weak. China doesn’t want to have a clash with India, but we don’t fear it.

View attachment 642113
upload_2020-6-16_12-15-38.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom