What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

My opinion on the matter is that we have a full-fledged military service, and they know how to deal with such situations without advice from us.
From what I understand, the Chinese didn't expect this reaction from India. Now it's a question of who will blink first.

Enough is enough. Start the shooting.

I agree.
Despite tensions and hawkish words on internet, China and India did a fantastic job to keep 0 casualties along the board in past decades.
I personally hope it will come under control soon.
It's silly to fight for these tiny uninhabited lands for both sides TBH.
It's not just for lands, bro. There are bigger things like India becoming a pawn of the US and trying to contain China.

Its ok to have a war with India to put them to their place, I think this time China should just dismember them and let the north east east-Asian type people have their own country.
I agree. They are already a black sheep of the family.

My opinion on the matter is that we have a full-fledged military service, and they know how to deal with such situations without advice from us.
Operationally this explanation should be sufficient for us all, but it would still be interesting to get your view of the strategic and geopolitical angle of this flashpoint and escalation.

Looking at current condition of India woh mohawra yaad a giya "dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghaat ka"

Just because democracies are transparent, doesnt mean they are wrong or weak. Just this week, 3 of your soldiers KIA on loc , had their ceremonies. Videos on pdf .No ispr statements on their deaths ?
But every country has its culture.
Americans, British, Indians , immediately declare their casualties on confirmation.
China, Pakistan, north korea, angola, dont declare and quietly bury their dead soldiers.

WRONG!!!!!!...........indians and their media are the biggest liars and purveyors of FALSE NEWS & propaganda on the planet:

https://thenextweb.com/security/201...ites-caught-pushing-anti-pakistan-propaganda/

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-india-50749764

again I need to post -his clarification

upload_2020-6-16_15-48-54.png

Back
Top Bottom