What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

be very serious and cordial when you reply me (blanks are good than cursing)

and our army ALWAYS reports truth. Never exaggeration... it its 300 it will be 300 and when its 5 it will be 5.

Yeah we saw the truth, when you lot were press briefing with the AAMRAAM. Btw do search what it is AMRAAM used for. c_____

This is why no casualties on chinese side
upload_2020-6-16_6-6-39.jpeg

Search for it on internet man

Anyways you guys can't find Blackbox of MI 17 that you shot down on 27th February 2019 in your controlled territory and here you are worried about casualties from a war that happened two decades ago
Just because democracies are transparent, doesnt mean they are wrong or weak. Just this week, 3 of your soldiers KIA on loc , had their ceremonies. Videos on pdf .No ispr statements on their deaths ?
But every country has its culture.
Americans, British, Indians , immediately declare their casualties on confirmation.
China, Pakistan, north korea, angola, dont declare and quietly bury their dead soldiers.

I get that in the 3 weeks that you have been on here - you salivate at the mouth and get super excited when you see bad news in Pakistan like you did when you commented on the Balochistan thread. That was at the same time as this news broke.
Stop trying to look even more stupid and admit you are a troll.

dont count my stay here, i'll be around somewhere very close. as i said in my earlier reply, with pakistan i get the news fairly quickly from sources.
this situation is not the same as pakistan though, need to check before i post something like every other pakistani is doing....only fools jump on any silly stuff... get that point.

Exaggerated...

This is why no casualties on chinese side
View attachment 642109

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/3-in...dia-china-border.671450/page-30#post-12437800

It must be a special call... don't know, why such calls go to Pakistan media only....hahahah

They never receive the numbers for LOC but have for LAC... cartoons...

but the sad news for Indians is that more soldiers are critically injured (8-10) and numbers can go up... three confirmed...

Back
Top Bottom