What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

chup kar ___, casualties are seen clearly, agar itna he hota na, tou tumhari Army waisay tou report karti rehti hai. 300 killed in Balakot, 10 Pakistanis martyred in cross fire, 50 martyred in crossfire.

be very serious and cordial when you reply me (blanks are good than cursing)

and our army ALWAYS reports truth. Never exaggeration... it its 300 it will be 300 and when its 5 it will be 5.

View attachment 642100

your brain is dead as your 3 soldiers -

No check his tweeter acccount ..bro... its just opposite...
upload_2020-6-16_15-31-39.png

Chinese soldiers did not directly kill Indian soldiers.

The confirmed casualties on the Indian side were due to the Army officer and two soldiers falling into the river. The three died due to very cold temperature in the river.

Its usually the Lt.Col who are Commanding officers, not Colonels in IA, correct me if im wrong ?
Colonel is a staff position in higher HQs like Divisional HQ.
In Indian Army. Colonels can often command a very small group of soldiers, even companies. They rarely get battalion command.

Chinese soldiers did not directly kill Indian soldiers.
The confirmed casualties on the Indian side were due to the Army officer and two soldiers falling into the river. The three died due to very cold temperature in the river.
pushed into the river with sticks and punches?

deaths are important not injury on Chinese Side . I m sure when something happens other side also have some injuries but are there any death/fatalities on Chinese side or critical conditions ???. Plus only 3 are killed on Indian side ???? may be more ???? or many injured with some serious/critically wounds ????

When we are accepting a Colonel who is CO... do you really feel we are hiding something... we are not - you know...
This may also help...
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/3-in...dia-china-border.671450/page-30#post-12437800

with pakistan i get news fairly quickly. here its the delay and i dont want to jump to conclusion too early... that is not my style.
dont you get it by now?

I get that in the 3 weeks that you have been on here - you salivate at the mouth and get super excited when you see bad news in Pakistan like you did when you commented on the Balochistan thread. That was at the same time as this news broke.
Stop trying to look even more stupid and admit you are a troll.

china should use weapon instead of wrestling with indian soldiers as it is embarrassing and will hurt army morale in long run if they not allow soldiers to use weapons

Back
Top Bottom