What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Waiting for India's friends to make official statements in support of India. KSA, UAE, Iran, Bangladesh, United States, Australia, .........

Isolated India ?

Actually no, LOC is where artillery duels and snipping takes place, here even if 8 soldiers died they died in hand to hand combat.
Kindly re read the message i was replying to. Poster suggested at the use of small arms fire to which i was replying.

The Chinese mouthpiece Global Times reporting 5 Chinese soldiers killed 11 injured.

we are best judge of the situation, why you making a fool? soldiers are not miles apart here... casualties are seen clearly.
chup kar ___, casualties are seen clearly, agar itna he hota na, tou tumhari Army waisay tou report karti rehti hai. 300 killed in Balakot, 10 Pakistanis martyred in cross fire, 50 martyred in crossfire.

I ain’t jumping - am fascinated that you post immediately on a thread about PAkistan yet when your troops are get something pushed deep inside them - you disappear? Breathe deeply and find a toilet ......... if you can. Brave Indians

with pakistan i get news fairly quickly. here its the delay and i dont want to jump to conclusion too early... that is not my style.
dont you get it by now?

After global Times now now from CGTN Confirming PLA Casualties

upload_2020-6-16_11-48-44.png

your brain is dead as your 3 soldiers -

Show me a official statement ? Lets be real. Fir 10 years u guys didnt even acknowledge that your army boys died , called them militants. Very poor for a professional army.
Hey, don't blame the audience for enjoying a good p0rn movie. You chose the role and now you're going to play it. Now that "its" inevitable....Don't resist it, Enjoy it. And let us also enjoy the show.

worlds apart, last bullet was fired in 1985/86 on LAC. And that streak ends today.

death's will be avenged. this wont go in vain.

No, last shots were fired 1967, after Indian army colonel was killed in a PLA ambush, in resultant Indian retaliation, 88 Indian and 340 PLA soldiers were killed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom