What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Comprehension issues? Causalities are not confirmed on Chinese side, its the same retarded source going round and round.

we are best judge of the situation, why you making a fool? soldiers are not miles apart here... casualties are seen clearly.

Stay tuned for boredom and slow frustrating disappointment.

- PRTP GWD

This man is behaving as if Shiv Aroor's account is being run by Pakistanis or Shiv Aroor is also a traitor!

your behavior shows you might be suffering from OCD! Please contact a good Psychologist bro :)

Seems LAC is getting hot now. IA has started operation.

No bullets fired yet casualties happened, no wonder these Asian countries always win a gold medal in Asian games in following categories, taekwondo, kung fu, etc

this boy's tweet has even made Indian Citizen traitor's by showing them on our side lol lol "Pagla gaye ho kiya"

Btw all this incident happened yesterday in the Galwan Valley and not today!

Last edited:
Escalation ladder is with india what they intend to do, escalate or de-escalate. Chinese FM coming on media and giving clear statement sets the future course of action
that means either india should retaliate taking revenge or they should act like a sheep and dont do any more adventure at LAC. india should at least do what pak did in feb last year. levelled the score and then asked for de escalation. but i dont think indians are that much gutsy.

Original poster of global times clarification

For @Reichsmarschall & @monitor

Very Interesting by global times... official... Trying to read between the lines...

The official Global Times accounts have NEVER reported the exact casualties on the Chinese side. The Global Times CANNOT confirm the number at the moment.

Does this mean that there are causalities?

Is this a acceptable confirmation...

I can't believe that the incident started during a negotiation, sorry.

That is really worrying...

maybe, but my point about how the commies control, release and suppress info still stands.

so far we have no confirmation of any Chinese KIA and my fellow Indians are really disappointing me with all the sources they've posted so far.

tum maze lete rho bc

Main to yeh keh raha hoon k tum kitnai barhai jhootai ho yeh bhi humain pata hai :lol:

when we know our casualties, we know enemy casualties as well. it can be 5 or more.... for sure the bullets were fired and now the blood is drawn.

death of our soldiers will be avenged.
Any source for this? Its a really step up on the escalation ladder. In essence bringing LAC situation at par with LOC situation

i dont know why indians are shamelessly arguing about number of casualities as if scavenging for somthing in this shameful episode for face saving...number of casualities does not matter, what matter is that they have occupied 60 sq km of ur territory and you cant do anything about it, you cant force them out, you cant shoot at them. we are much smaller in size but whn you move an inch towards LOC and working boundry we shoot you down and we respond with weapons....but you cant do that to china, WHY ? just becoz China is BIG and you are small....what matter is that they killed your soldiers on your land including an officer and they are still there and you cant do anything about that position, period.

BTW feeling sad for Chinese Soldiers as well if there is any casualties. We never thought diplomacy will fail so miserably. Don't know what and how things are escalated, truth should come out in the open.

Any source for this? Its a really step up on the escalation ladder. In essence bringing LAC situation at par with LOC situation

worlds apart, last bullet was fired in 1985/86 on LAC. And that streak ends today.

death's will be avenged. this wont go in vain.

i dont know why indians are shamelessly arguing about number of casualities as if scavenging for somthing in this shameful episode for face saving...number of casualities does not matter, what matter is that they have occupied 60 sq km of ur territory and you cant do anything about it, you cant force them out, you cant shoot at them. we are much smaller in size but whn you move an inch towards LOC and working boundry we shoot you down and we respond with weapons....but you cant do that to china, WHY ? just becoz China is BIG and you are small....what matter is that they killed your soldiers on your land including an officer and they are still there and you cant do anything about that position, period.

did you saw any shame on Indian side when a country 7 times smaller bombed their Brigade HQs in broad daylight? rather they were discussing Mig and F16

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom