What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

What a pathetic situation for India vis-a-vis China?!?!? If Indians fire a single bullet toward the Chinese they’ll get undone...

There is a lesson here:

If you have one billion people, huge land, good economy, Nuke, ICBM, SLBM, good scientists, access to the world military technology, friendship with Russia and US and everybody,

You will FAIL your people, if you lack balls and bow to the bigger guy.

India China Border News Live Updates: Major General level talks between India-China today
Major General level talks between India and China will be held today at 10:30 am to resolve the issues related to the violent face-off in Galwan area on June 15-16.
india-china-border-news-updates-army-navy-air-force-raise-alert-level.jpg

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...force-raise-alert-level/liveblog/76435687.cms

I don't want to break your heart, but see, even Russian S400 has Chinese software. Another aspect, trumps embargoes on China hit Europe very severely. But, you were thinking that if India will not buy China than India will buy European right?
Actually things don't work the way you are thinking.

Did I say that we both are going for war?

Indian troops have managed to capture Chinese weapons means PLA got thrashed so hard they had to flee leaving their wepaons behind.
@Beast.
Fantastic logic, a photograph of a weapon can quickly and shamelessly be extrapolated from 23+ Indian occupiers dead to we won the battle. Indian logic 101. Brilliant. I'll get my conclusions from somewhere else thanks.

US intelligence says 35 Chinis slaughtered like swine that night. No wonder Chinis are licking their wounds in silence.
SURE.
So when is India going to hold NATIONAL CELEBRATIONS for their VICTORY.
I must say India is VERY GRACIOUS to let the Chinese to continue controlling Galwan Valley after their VICTORY.

Go India Go, SUPA POWA INDIA.
SHOCKING VICTORY DESPITE SISSY LOW MUSCLE MASS INDIANS.
https://www.hindustantimes.com/heal...sease-prone/story-SOmBQQqvqUwGC05wSLATrJ.html
Low muscle mass makes Indians disease prone

Back
Top Bottom