What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

EavA69_WoAAIrqi

Well i dont understand why you're mad at me when Pakistan and China have done a coordinated pincer move on Indian military - so congrats. When Pakistan does well, i will commend Pakistan. I am not anti-Muslim. I come from a half Muslim half Christian country and i'm mixed. Mixed people are the least racist people on earth. thats a fact, incase you didnt know. You just read that my one comment and made so many false assumptions. do you think i am dellusional? you think i think India is so "competent" in handling The PLA? I am an ultra realist, always remember that.
and your most of the post on topic either in Iranian defense section or elsewhere doesn't make any sense/ out of logic/ lack of commonsense

You are retaliating, in front of everyone. Your posts are the retaliaton.

Some people think getting killed is better than reading some member's posts.
My posts are retaliating? Wow

Not an exact x2 because that would be too sus :omghaha: ... just around x2 LOL
Hahahahah, can't be too obvious. 40+-2 or 3

They don't care about life or death

They don't even care about their dead soldiers

All they care about is ego and whether they can portray a victory

So we know their are 20-30 dead Indian soldiers, all the Indians care about is that they can say there are more Chinese dead even if it's false
Gradually you will see absurd versions of events coming out from.them

We faced this shit last year we shot down a Mig 21 and those fcukers without any evidence proclaim a F16, further still they proclaim 300 no less dead people without any destruction, evidence, satellite images. Nothing

Indians are a shameless people who have been psychologically burdened by 1000 years of occupation
Hahahha. Now I know what you guys are facing.

You can see an example of 5th generation warfare with its essence of Information war here on PDF.

Indian members are posting according to how they perceive this clash on LAC. They are revolving around number of causalities of both sides, probably a method that eases their mind if enemy causalities are more in number. This seems analogous to winning votes in an election, number of votes matter ofcourse.

Indian media is also jumping in 5th gen warfare in the same manner that it does with Pakistan. News and updates to escalate situation, talk shows inviting indian and chinese panel members and generating emotions of anger, sympathy, etc with in their agenda of propaganda to show Indian nation and the world that Chinese are savages not humans.

On the other hand, Chinese members in this thread do not seem hyped about this incident neither are they falling victim to the agenda set by indian members to focus towards the number of causalities. Same is with Chinese media, this incident has certain got full attention of PLA command but Chinese media and Chinese public (i talked to some chinese and indians ) are not bothered about it. I know that media coverage in China is not like other countries, still i feel Chinese officials relaxed as compared to emotional Indians. My Indian friends have no other topic than this clash to discuss, while the Chinese friends are not much bothered like they have full faith in their military.

I think its not only that India, its military and its Govt have been thoroughly embarrassed by a bigger powerful country like China but also Indian media, Indian propaganda cells, Indian Military and Indian Govt have been experienced in working against Pakistan and they are handling this issue in the same manner. However, they are realising that China is a different ball game.

I do see that some Pakistani members are continuously arguing with indian members on number of causalities. This shows that through information war of 5th gen warfare, Indian media and Indian members on PDF have made an impact on PDF too, to discuss and repeatedly publish their agenda and revolve around points set by indian members. Thus not being able to look at the bigger picture of analysing and decrypting the impact of this clash based on logical and intellectual reasoning.

One thing indian media does willing or un willingly is disinformation overload. So much is splattered that even a sane person becomes numb

It takes a minute to generate a lie and hours to get facts to debunk it by that time they have made a whole 3 hours bollywood movie on that lie

@Chinese posters please confirm this.

Chene media warns India , If Escalation happens India will face Military action from two or three fronts : Chene , Pakistan and Nepal .

and your most of the post on topic either in Iranian defense section or elsewhere doesn't make any sense/ out of logic/ lack of commonsense
Oh, sorry you dont understand my communication style or logic. I also dont really understand your posts either, so just keep it moving b. cheers.

Faith in weaponry. Im not interested in discussing religion.
I think the faith they have was not from the primitive weapon they were using ie metal bar etc. instead the confidence came from the fact that there’s a much bigger army in the back with modern weapons backing them up.

@Signalian and rest respectable members...

Had conversation with an army officers about recent stand off between China and India. Per his observation. It seems Indian casualties are very high. Few reasons he gave, A death of Battalion commander who command almost 1 thousand armed men is a big blow. Its not true there is only use of sticks and punches, weapon been used. Unconfirmed reports say, Indian army been trapped inside Chinese territory and attacked from 3 sides by Chinese. Many Indian soldiers been killed , later bodies found in river.
india_china_conflicts-1200.jpg

A battlefield along river.
fc745440327e5961a8f609dc6014e2ed

Last edited:
I think the recent clash showed that it is not a matter of concentration or amassing of forces in a region. Logistics, supplies, weapon depots, medical facilities etc matter in such areas. The Indian Military ORBAT and its deployment can be discussed but coming back to the incident its seen this fight doesnt seem to be a 21st century fight rather a stone age fight. Its not easy to kill soldiers since they are trained to survive in harsh battlefield. The issue is why wounded Indian soldiers died of their wounds and not given proper medical treatment in time to save their lives ?

I think that is a diversionary issue, considering that our medical resources are so tightly stretched, and in fact, likely to get even more tightly stretched in the coming weeks, at least until November. On the other hand, China has gone through the cycle, and is actually in a position to start releasing medical staff to these duties. At least, that was the situation until the shock news from Beijing about the recurrence of infections at a larger scale came in.

My point remains valid, and your response indicates clearly that you, too, are aware of it, as are other knowledgeable people, and that fools who think that there are inadequate Indian human resources available do not know the fundamentals. Just to remind us all, the Indian Army capability in terms of artillery and supporting aircraft, rotary wing as well as fixed wing, will only increase, not stay stagnant.

Having said that, I will not deny that we need to keep working on our logistics, supply chains, accumulation of stores and health care. One of the outcomes of our recent discussion of the order of battle of the Pakistan Army and the Indian Army was to attract my attention to precisely these three areas of logistics, infrastructure consisting of roads and built-up facilities, and health care, and I have been working, purely for my own edification, on measuring what is needed to maintain the troops both in peace and in war. We certainly need to increase our capabilities in every one of these three aspects; what is visible is the expansion of infrastructure, roads, in short, those being easily visible. It was also on the issue of roads that China found a casus belli in this latest incident.

I think you should advise your young and enthusiastic compatriots not to make assumptions without doing their homework.

I think that is a diversionary issue, considering that our medical resources are so tightly stretched, and in fact, likely to get even more tightly stretched in the coming weeks, at least until November. On the other hand, China has gone through the cycle, and is actually in a position to start releasing medical staff to these duties. At least, that was the situation until the shock news from Beijing about the recurrence of infections at a larger scale came in.

My point remains valid, and your response indicates clearly that you, too, are aware of it, as are other knowledgeable people, and that fools who think that there are inadequate Indian human resources available do not know the fundamentals. Just to remind us all, the Indian Army capability in terms of artillery and supporting aircraft, rotary wing as well as fixed wing, will only increase, not stay stagnant.

Having said that, I will not deny that we need to keep working on our logistics, supply chains, accumulation of stores and health care. One of the outcomes of our recent discussion of the order of battle of the Pakistan Army and the Indian Army was to attract my attention to precisely these three areas of logistics, infrastructure consisting of roads and built-up facilities, and health care, and I have been working, purely for my own edification, on measuring what is needed to maintain the troops both in peace and in war. We certainly need to increase our capabilities in every one of these three aspects; what is visible is the expansion of infrastructure, roads, in short, those being easily visible. It was also on the issue of roads that China found a casus belli in this latest incident.

I think you should advise your young and enthusiastic compatriots not to make assumptions without doing their homework.

Is InSAS is getting used by Infantry?

Is InSAS is getting used by Infantry?

LOL.

Two things.

• We don't have an alternative.
  • We already seem to have gone forward in time to the weaponry of World War IV: sticks, iron rods and nail-studded clubs. Why do we need rifles?

When the India Ministry of Defence released the first statement that 3 Indian soldiers died then Indian news media say 5 Chinese soldiers died.

https://www.newslaundry.com/2020/06...e-of-a-chinese-journalists-indian-news-source

Hours later when the India Ministry of Defence released the second statement that 20 Indian soldiers died then Indian news media say 43 Chinese soldiers died.

https://www.altnews.in/india-china-...killed-media-outlets-and-journalists-mislead/

That's how fake news roll. indians get humiliated and beaten down in the battlefield---and then start fake news to jin up some self-respect in their defeated nation lol. They did the same when Pakistan defeated iaf last Feb and world media called it a 'humiliating episode for India' (NY Times quote).

Trust me, if tomorrow indian casualties rise to 30---the PLA casualties will automatically become 65 :)

Back
Top Bottom