What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Yes, that's why i believe tha death toll is high. If Chinese can puy this much of equal attention to each of 17 these indian soldiers, why could they have let others escape without paying? Feels like China will hand over remaining bodies with delays.

What could be the moral of remaining troops, and their trust on their govt? Hindu sala tau wesay hi dar gaya. Aisay nhi JCO's ro rahay hain bacho ki tarah indian army k

Something of this level could only have jolted modi to wake up from his deep slumber and adress the nation. So yeah, the magnitude of harm is high. And who in india said Chinese were not battle hardened ?

Investigative journalists have contacts. Somebody from india may have passed on a picture to USA journo who may have passed it to Pakistani journo's. Or simply ISI got it through their contacts in IA.

@PakSword

Dear that is a fake pic.

Nov 2015, Boko Haram ambush on Nigerian Army soldiers....

http://biafransatellite.blogspot.com/2015/11/nigerian-army-boko-haram-cover-up-and_24.html

Yes, that's why i believe tha death toll is high. If Chinese can puy this much of equal attention to each of 17 these indian soldiers, why could they have let others escape without paying? Feels like China will hand over remaining bodies with delays.

What could be the moral of remaining troops, and their trust on their govt? Hindu sala tau wesay hi dar gaya. Aisay nhi JCO's ro rahay hain bacho ki tarah indian army k

Something of this level could only have jolted modi to wake up from his deep slumber and adress the nation. So yeah, the magnitude of harm is high. And who in india said Chinese were not battle hardened ?

Investigative journalists have contacts. Somebody from india may have passed on a picture to USA journo who may have passed it to Pakistani journo's. Or simply ISI got it through their contacts in IA.
Mubashir Luqman has shared a picture of some bodies.. some are incapacitated.. Don't know if the photo is true or not.. I can't share that here.

The pic is real. How can I say that?

1. Ambience (terrian is pahari & weather is confirmed via clothing/sweaters of jawans)
2. Mly truck transported bodies
3. All seems to have died of the same cause/treatment. Frost bitten hands etc
4. Counts around 17 bodies.

Exposes the lie of indian govt that 17 other than 3 died during medical treatment - cause hospitals dont place bodies on ground if they wanna treat them or even if they have died.

Now where are the real injured soldiers?

And where are the missing in action soldiers ?

As much as 200 soldiers are maimed. india hiding facts.

These question indian junta should ask from their mantri.

Have you noticed some bodies have been incapacitated?

Man, this was more brutal than I thought. It was a hell of a night for Indians...

I also think it is a fresh photo.. but who could send that to Mubashir Luqman?

@PakSword

Dear that is a fake pic.

Nov 2015, Boko Haram ambush on Nigerian Army soldiers....

http://biafransatellite.blogspot.com/2015/11/nigerian-army-boko-haram-cover-up-and_24.html

The pic is real. How can I say that?

1. Ambience (terrian is pahari & weather is confirmed via clothing/sweaters of jawans)
2. Mly truck transported bodies
3. All seems to have died of the same cause/treatment. Frost bitten hands etc
4. Counts around 17 bodies.

Exposes the lie of indian govt that 17 other than 3 died during medical treatment - cause hospitals dont place bodies on ground if they wanna treat them or even if they have died.

Now where are the real injured soldiers?

And where are the missing in action soldiers ?

As much as 200 soldiers are maimed. india hiding facts.

These question indian junta should ask from their mantri.

So it was an entire indian battalion got taken out afterall.

It's understandable India wants to recover their lost dignity. China lose nothing with a fabricated story as it serves to ease pressure and actually help it consolidate its holding. China is not there to collect ego, but territory.
There was no dignity lost when 40+ Chinese soldiers were killed. We will defend our territory with all we have.

Looks like China tried to give a face saving alternative for India to keep this incident low and not escalate
Difficult to predict. China has in fact repeatedly offered India ways to deescalate and save face. Witholding details of the gruesome nature of the clash, witholding body counts (clearly the Indians lost more men than the Chinese who had terrain and armament advantages) both permit a way out for Delhi. Indian media decided to outflank this approach entirely by obsessing over these details in particular - an expected outcome to those who know how Indian media functions. The government may still take this route out and quietly accept the territorial loss to China - let's see if they have any sense. I feel though that someone in the senior Indian leadership is about to make a huge mistake.

My analysis:

Albert Einstein said that the World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones. And then I read news that recently Indians are getting their soldiers killed in hand to hand combat in some mountains lol.

On a serious note, I don't expect any escalation. Their will only be POLITICAL changes in the region. The losing side will be only Modi and not Indian nation state. I say this because India is set to become the frontier for the next Cold War. (last time it was Pakistan's turn).

India's miscalculations and disorientation under Modi have affected India's global stance. The failed surgical strikes are also an example and now it the Ladakh fiasco.

Now ,most importantly, as far as the opinion of people in Pakistan to take Kashmir is concerned, China's advances in Ladakh change nothing. Bajwa uncle is not thinking of invading Kashmir nor he is taking any advice from PDF. In order to change the status quo in Kashmir, huge political, economic and military factors need to be changed. For example: Situation in Kashmir cannot be changed for the will of the people living there (no one cares about people in International Relations) , however the following points can initiate change the status quo over Kashmir:

1) Water terrorism of India worsens and it becomes a matter of survival for Pakistan.
2) A civil war breaks in either India or Pakistan.
3) WWIII
4) China becomes a hyper-power and India becomes an extremely weak state (can't happen as India is weakened by a bad political setup and the disorientation is temporary)

The main point is that the skirmishes in Ladakh are just "tactical happenings". Just like the 27th February "happening". Such blunders are embarrassing but have little affect on future outcomes. Such events attract a lot of traffic over defence forums for trolling and memes (just look at this thread go on and on with utter garbage, point scoring), but you will seldom find a good analysis that assesses the situation from a neutral position that can help a normal person understand the situation and predict the coming future. I would want the moderators to be more generous with positive ratings and an option to show messages with positive rating in a thread. This will help clean out 95% of this thread.

The skirmishes in Ladakh show a weak Indian resolve to defend her territory. According to International law, India is entitled to build infrastructure on her side of the border, but when China thought that those projects were a threat to national security and the CPEC, Beijing initiated an offensive by justifying the offensive through technicalities in previous agreements.

The situation is favorable for Pakistan but in the long run,....I just hope that the Pak-China relation continues to be one based on mutual courtesy and respect. The last thing I want is Pakistan becoming a client state of China after the total collapse of India under Modi. (this is something, maybe, coming way into the future)

So in a nutshell, just enjoy this victory over India as CPEC is a bit safer, maybe. But at the same time I want PDFians to understand that the skirmish does not mean that its time to invade Kashmir from 2 sides. War cannot solve the Kashmir problem as there will be no one to enjoy the gains achieved from the war.
Well I totally disagree with your logic. War is the only option to free Kashmir and we strongly believe in last war with mushrikeen. It's in our blood it's in our teaching that this war is going to happen only Allah knows the timeline. I dont know what religion or cast you belong but we Muslims have strong faith we will live and die with freedom and enjoy the after life InshAllah. You need not to worry.

where is chushul sector?
it is a village in Leh, Ladakh, indian-occupied China.
Untitled.png

Back
Top Bottom