What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Looking at the statement issues by both countries.

https://www.fmprc.gov.cn/web/wjbzhd/t1789452.shtml (Sorry I could not find a way to share the translated text.)
Looks like China is more restrained and blaming the fiasco on local leaders on Indian Side rather than the government.

Looks like India is squarely blaming Beijing for this incident.

Considering Chinese statement came much before Indian, Looks like China tried to give a face saving alternative for India to keep this incident low and not escalate and did not expect India to react in a way they did. I know most of the members in this forum are more comfortable to war than talk but would be interested in the members reading of these two statements.

If you look at it pragmatically without emotions.

Islam in most cases is rebranded mixture Christianity and judaism, tailored to appeal to the people of a particular region.
Wich ever way you look at Islam is the same religion that started from Adam and it always will be the same till the end of days. We dont need a history of Islam from monkey worshippers.
You are trying very hard to answer every question to defend your sena but it's a lost case. There is no point to save a prostitute frome getting raped. Its a done deal so take a chill pill and watch the show. We haven't joined the party yet but it seems its time to take our turn now. All you guys can do right now is keep your back side lubricated for your own good.

What's makes the crisis different than the whipping Mao gave to Nehru in 1962 is nowadays China,India,And Pakistan are nuclear armed states and China isnt a isolated backwater today unlike in 1962 besides with Trump in office and US seemingly quiet unlike JFK in 62 we are witnessing a perhaps a change and massive one in Asia that could last generations

Opposition party member
but he wasnt wrong . infact yesterday's incident prooof you wrong . because that incident happens in galwan valley . which was an undisputed indian territory & China "Captured" it on 5 may :) .
you were saying there is no Chinese in indian territory .

The pic is real. How can I say that?

1. Ambience (terrian & weather)
2. Mly truck transported bodies
3. All seems to have died of the same cause/treatment. Frost bitten hands etc
4. Counts around 17 bodies.

Exposes the lie of indian govt that 17 other than 3 died during medical treatment - cause hospitals dont place bodies on ground if they wanna treat them or even if they have died.

Now where are the real injured soldiers?

And where are the missing in action soldiers ?

As much as 200 soldiers are maimed. india hiding facts.

These question indian junta should ask from their mantri.
Have you noticed some bodies have been incapacitated?

Man, this was more brutal than I thought. It was a hell of a night for Indians...

I also think it is a fresh photo.. but who could send that to Mubashir Luqman?

I wrote this in another thread but I want to make a separate post about it here:

India will be very vulnerable in the winter when their supply lines get cut off but China's supply lines keep running.

I think the clashes right now are kind of a warm up where China and Pakistan are doing a dry run to test India's reaction in preparation for winter. These clashes are basically a way for China and Pakistan to gather valuable information about Indian strategy without risking anything before launching the real operation. China will let it cool down for a few months to lull India into a false sense of security and then set up a trap for the Indians and strike.

When winter comes, China and Pakistan will strike from two fronts in Ladakh and go for the kill.

No word on the 36 missing Indian troops? some sources have said a few have been returned but India is still mum on this...

Did modi forget about his captured comrades? :D

You seem to be new in this thread. Otherwise you wouldn't have asked such a silly question.

No one can make China pay, they are immortals. Chinese soldiers can never die. Please go through this thread to understand this scientifically proven fact on PDF.
no no no ... only hanuman's vedic senik baptised in holy urine is immortal .
and if they die .then indian media will make sure that opponent have twice many casualties.

Wow left this at 150 last night now 298 pages. Also I noticed few monkies trying to hijack the thread with picking out different ways possible. Keep bashing these monkies they deserve every single word that hurts them

Back
Top Bottom