What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Since people are throwing pennies into the wishing well, i'll make two wishes. First, being the nice fella I am not, I wish that your wish comes true and as an added bonus I also wish the confused PM leading a certain country to bankruptcy also clings on to his seat.

Worry about zher next term.

Don't forget this is the same bagharat quom which refused to accept their bodies in Kargil. Remember how they even refused to accept their own pilots capture last year for 12 hours until his face was shown sipping tea.

No word on the missing 36 Indian troops. Im guessing the real casualty figure of India seems to be 53 the number they are claiming Chinese killed :D look at these jokers

Stop posting fake pics man! Your agenda is being exposed. Its embarrassing really!

Agenda? At least 20 clobbered to death and thrown off the cliff have been admitted by your own government.

Chinese will release details of more if you Hindutva Fascists attempt again.

No response by Indian military even after 48 hours [emoji848]

What a shameful nation we are dealing with
How are you dealing with us? Chinese suffered more human loses. American intelligence corroborates this version too.

But Indians are saying they killed 43 Chinese soldiers...How can this be possible?

Chinese attacked Indians and slaughtered them...yes, there's is definitely injuries on chinese side and may be possible few deaths as well.......but 43?[/QUOT

Easy to do. Pull numbers out of thin air (radio intercepts as Indians claim). Remember the Indians also claimed to have killed 300 terrorists in last year's air strike, the confirmation of which was through radio intercepts.

this joker can not talk he wears masks now . he released only when he needed to bark pakistan

photo.jpg

People can cheerlead here as much as they want to. Concoct whatever they want, fit and cherry pick whatever they want.

I give them cold hard facts back on the matter regarding them, they will ban or perma-ban me....so why should I be interested in it then for here? There are better things to do with finite time, interest and appetite...that need extreme self-filtering of topics and members to do well.

For example you have little to no idea what so many of their Turk "bros" think of this utter shameless cheerleading mob....the desperate all-in to this extent....for uighurs-are-bros-too land.

What is generally understood, esp outside this echo chamber (and others like this), is you have to first lose half your country in recent memory (esp so soon after purported stronk ideological creation)...to even begin to understand what these people root-psychologies are. 1000 year war stronk but 2 week folding after it...with all the media blab of great spectacular victories leading up to the actual final result. No one really can know the ego crush unless you actually go through it....and grow up with people that experienced and instilled it in you to continue on.

If you dont experience losing half your country like that...in that particular way...ultimately by your own hand doing it too ...you simply will never understand it....you wont develop the particular psychology from it.

No actual other country is really thus in the position for someone to "get" where these people are coming from. Hence the bemused/confused reactions from others outside of here when they come across this dissonant repetitive cheerlead frenzy....emboldened even more by its own echo chambering.

So its pointless to even be in such threads tbh if intent (in my case) is other kind of interaction all together with other worthies here entirely.

Riffraff can vent here all they want to...just let them....they only turn-off their own supposed friends (real or imaginary) on it. Don't let any title or rating count fool you either...riffraff come in all forms and types here....and normally more professional people can also let loose on it too....emotional needs affect everyone and how they go about filling it.

Stop crying you little indian, the Chinese fcked you up.

Agenda? At least 20 clobbered to death and thrown off the cliff have been admitted by your own government.

Chinese will release details of more if your Hindutva Fascists attempt again.
They lost 43. Posting fake pics to peddle your story didnt work. Suck it up and move on.

There was no dignity lost when 40+ Chinese soldiers were killed. We will defend our territory with all we have.
If you guys defended your territory then why did you guys ran away and let Chinese side return dead Indian soldiers bodies and captured Indian soldiers to the Indian side? As for your number speculation, didn't your get the latest number yet from your Indian news media?
timesnow.jpg

Don't forget this is the same bagharat quom which refused to accept their bodies in Kargil. Remember how they even refused to accept their own pilots capture last year for 12 hours until his face was shown sipping tea.

No word on the missing 36 Indian troops. Im guessing the real casualty figure of India seems to be 53 the number they are claiming Chinese killed :D look at these jokers
india refused to take back pilot nachiketa too in kargil . pakistan handed him over to red cross .

Back
Top Bottom