What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

China supported Pakistan in the hardship.

Did US support India in the hardship? Were is the strategic alliance? All those cheesy pictures with Trump and her daughter?

There is a big difference when you have a friend for your hardship. Let’s see if the Indians learn.

Indians are praying their *** off that PM /army reply back to China.....

I believe India will attack Pakistan to divert attention... But then Pakistan will also hit back...... [emoji848]...

What will India do? To hide its shame?

Snip from Indian defence forum.
SmartSelect_20200618-010829_Chrome.jpeg

Intersting observations...

Difficult to predict. China has in fact repeatedly offered India ways to deescalate and save face. Witholding details of the gruesome nature of the clash, witholding body counts (clearly the Indians lost more men than the Chinese who had terrain and armament advantages) both permit a way out for Delhi.

Well officially China has zero casualties. But I think that is because the standing policy of China not to disclose it's casualties so I don't see that as part of strategy in current scenario. I think the route of being quiet was closed when Indian PM made his address. Looks like path is set, how far each side will walk is the question.

I feel though that someone in the senior Indian leadership is about to make a huge mistake.
In geopolitics, we can only judge mistake based on the outcome. Lets not assume. Even fools make right move once in a while. Avoiding bias helps in understanding what the objectives of each side are. I am still trying to figure out whose objectives would gain from this incident.
<edited for grammer>

Indians are praying their *** off that PM /army reply back to China.....

I believe India will attack Pakistan to divert attention... But then Pakistan will also hit back...... [emoji848]...

What will India do? To hide its shame?

Snip from Indian defence forum. View attachment 642593
is ajeet chawal still a thing?

@Aspen You're imagining India going into hibernate mode over the coming months.

How exactly did hibernating Indian military grab the freezing cold Siachin Glacier when Pakistani military was already stationed there?

Because PA didn't do a good job of keeping our plans secure and it got leaked.

If we had kept the plans secret, India would not have had any indication that we had moved on Siachen.

Basically, India got advance notice of our plans. If we can keep our plans airtight, it will be a nasty surprise for India.

Can any one confirm what is said in this tweet?

Yeah all of those seem accurate

It can be great oppertunity for India. First we answer china with defence

Then we take over Pakistan side of Kashmir . Once we answer n get rid of china it willl be eaasier.

Back
Top Bottom