What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

You don't even sleep tight

And then this happens in broad day light

At least hum sukoon sai so to jatai hain :lol:

Yes that was the bold step, but did you guys fire the guy who posted that tweet? Atleast CoI to banti hai.

Jus confirmed by the PMO office, Modi ji could not sleep last night. Listened Altaf Raza.

Damn finally caught up after 197 pages, of which most of it was rubbish...

I wish it leads to a 1962 situation but the Pajeets will back off by having their "sweet talking" diplomats go to Beijing to beg for China to "stop" pathetic

Everyone is watching, no one will help India.

India hoped they can isolate Pakistan and China, instead they can't even control the only other Hindu nation, Nepal.

Right now China is setting up stage for Pakistani conquest of Kashmir. Attacks and seizure of territory are giving Pakistan the opportunity to take Siachen and alter the status quo.

We thank Chinese, you are great friends and allies. No one can separate us. We will dismember India and give freedom for people suffering under its yoke.

This is an act of war. Pakistan must get ready. This also explains the high level meeting of the chiefs in PK.

We are being served Siachen on a golden platter. Chinese are cutting DBO road which supplies it. Time to take it.

Aagey baro Pak Fauj.

..But knowing our treacherous establishment, they will let it slide like in 1962.. if this escalates this is probably the only once in a life time opportunity we will ever get to get a hold of IOK, the demographics will be forever altered like in Jammu.

Everyone, I know its very hard not to troll, even I am tempted right now. But, it is a sincere request to everyone to mantain the decorum of forum and provide an atmosphere where views from all sides can be expressed and exchanged in a fair manner. Those who are violating forum rules will get moderation action so kindly simply not qoute them but just report those posts. Again, please don't make it harder for the moderators here and help us in keeping the thread clean. Thanks!

P.S: Please provide translation whenever Non- English content is posted so that everyone get understand it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom