What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Social media in China gives out the details of the encounter:

(1) Chinese construction workers doing some construction work near the river.
(2) Indian soldiers lead by the dead colonel, attack the Chinese construction workers, resulting in two workers injured.
(3) Workers called the PLA and a fight begins.
(4) The melee fight last about a few hours, and Chinese just throw many of the beaten Indians soldiers into the river nearby, the fight end at around 16:00PM
(5) Many of serious injured Indians are captured by Chinese, some of them dead due to injured by the next morning, some of the Indians bodies are floating in the river, some of these bodies are taken by Indians in the night, other bodies are taken by Chinese in the next morning.
(6) No guns and firearms are used, the dead are mostly died of stone and club inflicted wound on the heads.

https://lt.cjdby.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2628165&extra=page=1
I believe this version. In order to capture so many Indians, we would need to be prepared and plan ahead. No Chinese soldiers were captured meant they lost that encountered and were outnumbered, any indication of the outcome is the point is still controlled by China, meaning those soldiers died in vain. China still controls Galwan and Indian media were lying about us retreating.

I believe this version. In order to capture so many Indians, we would need to be prepared and plan ahead. No Chinese soldiers were captured meant they lost that encountered and were outnumbered, any indication of the outcome is the point is still controlled by China, meaning those soldiers died in vain. China still controls Galwan and Indian media were lying about us retreating.
I do not. I heard that indians went in to capture Chinese territory to strengthen their hand in negotiations and to swap it for areas that the Chinese had captured in May

Last edited:
Yes I agree, most of Islam is a hybrid copy of Christianity and Judaism.

On the other hand both Indian army and Pakistan army come from Royal Indian army, which is why the term martyrdom is prevalent.
Look at the title and look where you are at - is this why you are wearing a pink sari?
Somethings obviously burning

Highly Unlikely and USA intelligence is Zero on chinese or in kashmir. ZERO lul bata zero!

According to Ajai, one Indian major still held by Chinese.
Ajai is getting direct feed from PLA. I am wondering whether Modi is also in PLA custody. Not heard from him for last 2 days.

Look at the title and look where you are at - is this why you are wearing a pink sari?
Somethings obviously burning
I think salwar is more comfortable than Saari.

latest

Ajai is getting direct feed from PLA. I am wondering whether Modi is also in PLA custody. Not heard from him for last 2 days.

I think salwar is more comfortable than Saari.
You tried both of them on:lol:

Could be US trying to gain favor from India by providing lip service.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom