What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

claimed the lives of at least 23 Indian soldiers, including 16 Bihar’s commanding officer, Colonel Santosh Babu,

The commanding officer of the 11 Mahar Regiment, Colonel Vijay Rana, is still being treated for life-threatening wounds sustaining during the fighting, army sources say.

Chinese are after their commanding officers. This is smart, take out the leader and rest will jump into the river or from the cliffs.

But seriously more than 100 indians and still Chinese dragged them and beaten them to death? Well may be there were "no clouds to benefit from this time?" The context for the cloud statement is .... famous Modi stupidity he displayed and spoken after Aerial Skirmishes with Pakistan last year.

Damn finally caught up after 197 pages, of which most of it was rubbish...

..But knowing our treacherous establishment, they will let it slide like in 1962.. if this escalates this is probably the only once in a life time opportunity we will ever get to get a hold of IOK, the demographics will be forever altered like in Jammu.

Have faith brother. Make dua to Allah swt. There are many patriotic and red-blooded men and women in our armed forces. It is not 1962, and Imran Khan is not Ayyub Khan. We have not the same pressure or influence from US.

Even their paid agent is questioning Modi.

I wonder if this whole stunt may be used now to remove Modi. Someone will have to get blamed in India. Or maybe it is a way for Modi to exert more control over military.

RSS (Modi's base) is blaming military and military is blaming Modi.

But they said we retreated, if we retreated, how the fck did we kill 20 Jawans and captured dozens
Yes and apart from that no casualties on PLA side. These Indians are only good in faking things. I am also doubtful they are exaggerating their casualty figures to get sympathy from the world. Evil Banyas

So looks like this thread has reached 200 pages.

By the time we reach 400 pages, Chinese might have forced India to reverse Article 370.

Let's see.

But they said we retreated, if we retreated, how the fck did we kill 20 Jawans and captured dozens
I can understand that you will not accept Indian source. But at least you have to agreed with your sources which are telling casualties happened in Chinese side as well..

But your government will never let u know..

You just know people in DC are enjoying their popcorn right now.

I don't think they do, they were expected India could last longer instead of first-round knock-off which will only show the strengthen of China and help China's cause by scaring enemies and encouraging friends.

So looks like this thread has reached 200 pages.

By the time we reach 400 pages, Chinese might have forced India to reverse Article 370.

Let's see.

Brother, India won't do that and China's goals are different. They will not stop in Galwan.

You have a large unprotected border in the North, China can choose the time and place of another attack.

Basically China has run out of patience for Indian lack of respect for its sovereignty and flagrant provocations.

I don't think they do, they were expected India could last longer instead of first-round knock-off which will only show the strengthen of China and help China's cause by scaring enemies and encouraging friends.

No question the US is rooting for India.

But they are also observing and analyzing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom