What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

The Number of Dead will keep rising

Most deaths ON BOTH SIDES have come from falling off a ridge WHICH COLLAPSED as over 200+ soldiers clashed on both sides,

India has officially declared 20 dead
China has suggested 43 casualties which could be any number between dead & crucially injured

AS I SUGGEST the numbers dead will RISE tommrow

Yes, and we acknowledged that 20 of our men died. But what you fail to see is the chinese have also suffered casualties with reports suggesting they're around 40

The same guy who's the editor in chief of Global Times (chinese propaganda mouthpiece) said PLA did suffer casualties but didn't wanna reveal the numbers so that it doesn't turn up into a d**k measuring contest on how many died on each side which will certainly lead to vengeance

This is 17 dying due to Indian negligence. Can't blame that on the Chinese. :disagree:

Recent tweets from person who broke the news of fight .

upload_2020-6-17_0-39-30.png

For Indian brothers posting fake news of chinese deaths , but as per him there are some deaths in chinese side as well.
upload_2020-6-17_0-40-0.png

Summary of fight by him
upload_2020-6-17_0-41-6.png

upload_2020-6-17_0-41-27.png

upload_2020-6-17_0-41-51.png

upload_2020-6-17_0-42-19.png

upload_2020-6-17_0-42-38.png

upload_2020-6-17_0-42-50.png

This is 17 dying due to Indian negligence. Can't blame that on the Chinese. :disagree:
You have around 200-300 men from both sides brawling with non-lethal weapons...how can you claim that it's Indian negligence!! Also, the fight went on for hours

All the chinese deaths...they're not because of chinese negligence but solely due to the fight

As Chinese media already confirmed that they will not disclose the actual number of casualties not Causality of Chinese side.

So what would be consider in PDF, Sir? I have a simple question....

If I am wrong than correct me! all Pakistani's do support to China against India.. And, they are picking what suits to them....

So I not sure where I am wrong! if one source say that 20 indians killed than it immediately accepted by all but if the same source are saying that, 40+ Chinese injured/casualties then it is being deleted....

Agreed! Indian govt already acknowledge on indian casualties... and right way, the title is corrected....

actually you hit the right chord here.... its cherry picking. the one which suits you most is your news. sometimes the support is so blind sided that even chinese also dont like it.:lol:

tomorrow information war begins, you will see lots of threats warnings and crying from global times..... brace for impact tomorrow.... mayday mayday mayday:crazy_pilot:

As Chinese media already confirmed that they will not disclose the actual number of casualties not Causality of Chinese side.

So what would be consider in PDF, Sir? I have a simple question....

If I am wrong than correct me! all Pakistani's do support to China against India.. And, they are picking what suits to them....

So I not sure where I am wrong! if one source say that 20 indians killed than it immediately accepted by all but if the same source are saying that, 40+ Chinese injured/casualties then it is being deleted....

Agreed! Indian govt already acknowledge on indian casualties... and right way, the title is corrected....

Umm, let's just believe them for this time. Why do you want them to acknowledge it? Why it matters the most for you?

I mean in this thread every person from India is more concerned about numbers from china, I mean focus on what you lost rather focusing on what others lost.

Can any one imagine about hundred or so people clubbing each other to death? Since no arms and ammunition were being used. It takes a lot of gruesome beating to club some one to death.

Most Casualties happened because, the mountain cliff, where clashes were taken place gave away, under the weight of so many soldiers and soldiers fell into the ravine below.

Casualties on Chinese side were more because they had higher concentration of troops on the cliff, as they were in the process of packing up and leaving the area as mutually agreed on 6th of June, they came across an Indian patrol.

Both sides suffering casualties. Bigger issue is the diplomatic fallout. More Indian troops will have to permanently camp on China border. Strategic win for Pakistan.

Honestly this is a huge strategic win for Pakistan. Our position vis via China/India has been validated. Last year China refused to take sides and the situation de-escalated quick enough that that didn't have to but going forward:

- India will have to position more troops along the LAC and IB with China with its already limited out of date equipment shortages. This couldn't come at a worse time for India where the situation in Afghanistan is getting better and Pakistan is repositioning troops from the west to the east. Pakistan did exactly to India what India did to Pakistan in the early 2000s via Afghanistan (bogg down our forces on 2 fronts). Now China is Afghanistan x 1000000.

- Pakistan/China military alliance to get much stronger. More coordination on the officer levels, more war-games, more joint ventures.

- Joint operations against the IA. Word is that the last few weeks has seen a staggering increase in communication between China and Pakistan. We seen the LOC flare up this week as well just as the Chinese made their push into India. Expect more joint operations going forward especially after the success of this week.

-CPEC more secure. The PLA moving into Ladakh will further secure CPEC.

Back
Top Bottom