What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

@Zapper Isn't this the guy you were using as source?
Yes, and we acknowledged that 20 of our men died. But what you fail to see is the chinese have also suffered casualties with reports suggesting they're around 40

The same guy who's the editor in chief of Global Times (chinese propaganda mouthpiece) said PLA did suffer casualties but didn't wanna reveal the numbers so that it doesn't turn up into a d**k measuring contest on how many died on each side which will certainly lead to vengeance

The thread title was only changed by a mod here to replace 3 with 20 after getting a confirmation from an Indian source.. have you not noticed that?

As Chinese media already confirmed that they will not disclose the actual number of casualties not Causality of Chinese side.

So what would be consider in PDF, Sir? I have a simple question....

If I am wrong than correct me! all Pakistani's do support to China against India.. And, they are picking what suits to them....

So I not sure where I am wrong! if one source say that 20 indians killed than it immediately accepted by all but if the same source are saying that, 40+ Chinese injured/casualties then it is being deleted....

Agreed! Indian govt already acknowledge on indian casualties... and right way, the title is corrected....

Both sides suffered casualties. Bigger issue is the diplomatic fallout. More Indian troops will have to permanently camp on China border. Strategic win for Pakistan.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom