What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Indian government sources said there a total 43 killed and injured on the Chinese side, Indian news agencies reported.

same like balakot 300 number

China's government did not confirm any deaths among its forces, but a Chinese military commander confirmed "casualties" in a statement released late Tuesday, giving no specifics.

Acceptable

the Indian Army said "17 Indian troops who were critically injured in the line of duty at the stand off location and exposed to sub-zero temperatures in the high altitude terrain have succumbed to their injuries, taking the total that were killed in action to 20."

Acceptable that they are at the very least 20

GE2Of8e.png

even at this time of night

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 623 (Users: 128, Guests: 483)

Being reported to International media:

China's government did not confirm any deaths among its forces, but a Chinese military commander confirmed "casualties" in a statement released late Tuesday, giving no specifics. Indian government sources said there a total 43 killed and injured on the Chinese side, Indian news agencies reported.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/india-china-border-indian-soldiers-killed-today-2020-06-16/

43 killed and injured...could mean anything lol..like 3-5 killed and 38-40 injured..and this is India's own reporting which is anyways an exaggeration..

Things are already hot on our side of the border. But, we are fighting Covid which is taking a huge toll on our country. We don't have the will, time and resources to fight a battle against India.

We should definitely up the ante. This is a good opportunity to sandwich Modi's Hindustan.

Hehe. Drumstick is lost for words.

why are you make personal attacks on me ? am i ever gone personal against you?

Face saving for the Indian side. Imagine China issues a press release that two of their soldiers died in the ensuing conflict while more then 20 died on the Indian side. Even worse, the Chinese state that there were no casualties on their end.

Just imagine the affect on the morale of India which will force the Indian Government/Army to escalate things on their end. So its better i believe the Chinese stay quiet till the anger in India subsides.

who stopped china from doing so? the more they be late on this more suspicious it grows. there is nothing to imagine now.... its all clear .

Look this is not something that i can discuss with a pakistani poster....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom