What's new

Featured 1 soldier martyred, 2 injured in check post attack in Lower Dir by TTP&ANA

Hit those disgusting terrorist filth with immense power, kill anything that opened fire.
It's crazy how an internationally recognised terrorist org can just open fire over a border like that.

If Imran is done changing map of Pakistan, then maybe he could do something about this too. Just hope.

iwhy dont we use Airforce and drones against ana ?
ab in afghani chu****yo sey juta khana reh gya ha kiya ?

Just like how you let Lashkar-e-Taiba a internationally recognized terrorist organization infiltrate on your
eastern border. Oh wait, they become freedom fighters
If the Indian terrorism army stops killing unarmed Kashmiris we would not have to support this legitimate freedoms movement. We are like France to the American revolution.
Kv

Just like how you let Lashkar-e-Taiba a internationally recognized terrorist organization infiltrate on your
eastern border. Oh wait, they become freedom fighters

LT open fire across the border to they? Show me....
By the way I didn't know Pakistan has taken away the basic freedoms of the people in that region and don't let them out of their houses.
Also just out curiosity, TTP are freedom fighters to you? Would you like to meet them? How do you think that will turn out.

LT open fire across the border to they? Show me....
By the way I didn't know Pakistan has taken away the basic freedoms of the people in that region and don't let them out of their houses.
Also just out curiosity, TTP are freedom fighters to you? Would you like to meet them? How do you think that will turn out.

There is plenty of material on atrocities that happen in AJK which never appear in your Army censored media, please go and explore that.

I never called TTP freedom fighters , you call LT freedom fighters , your PM does , your army does

There is plenty of material on atrocities that happen in AJK which never appear in your Army censored media, please go and explore that.

I never called TTP freedom fighters , you call LT freedom fighters , your PM does , your army does

I'm from AJK and you are a liar.

Do tell me a date when you want to meet TTP.

Hit those disgusting terrorist filth with immense power, kill anything that opened fire.
It's crazy how an internationally recognised terrorist org can just open fire over a border like that.
Where are your drones?

We don't practice the kind of techniques you use to suppress media coverage of events, and our social media is completely wild and unregulated, if anything had happened in the last 10 years in Azad Kashmir or GB, you'd bet it'd be out there for all to see. We don't torture Kashmiris and violate their rights, then impose curfews and blackouts to cover our tracks, that's your modus operandi. If you could visit, I'd tell you to come to Pakistan and see what happy Kashmiris look like.

Back
Top Bottom