What's new

Featured 1 soldier martyred, 2 injured in check post attack in Lower Dir by TTP&ANA

I remember the days when terrorists attacked our border posts and killed many of our soldiers,now they hide like rats and we still shred them to pieces.
You need those damn UCAVs.

Of course. I know bigwigs watch this site and I'll say can we send teams over to Turkey to train, analyse tactics etc. Pakistan losses men regularly to this filth. Hit and run can be stopped with a solid border and 24 hour armed drone coverage.

We don't practice the kind of techniques you use to suppress media coverage of events, and our social media is completely wild and unregulated, if anything had happened in the last 10 years in Azad Kashmir or GB, you'd bet it'd be out there for all to see. We don't torture Kashmiris and violate their rights, then impose curfews and blackouts to cover our tracks, that's your modus operandi. If you could visit, I'd tell you to come to Pakistan and see what happy Kashmiris look like.

4% of AJK makes up Pakistan's population but represents 12% of army. He's a delusional sanghi. He doesn't even realise how many AJK's are on here, including mods.

Soldier martyred, 2 injured in heavy firing from across Afghan border

ispr-says-two-soldiers-also-sustained-in-heavy-firing-from-other-side-of-the-pak-afghan-border-file-1596654330-2063.jpg

A soldier of the Frontier Corps was martyred and two got injured, after heavy mortar and weapons firing, from across the border with Afghanistan, the military’s media wing said on Wednesday.
According to the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) statement, the incident occurred at the border in the Bin Shahi area of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s Lower Dir district.
In May, six security personnel were martyred when an FC reconnaissance vehicle was hit by an improvised explosive device (IED) during a routine patrol in Buleda district of Balochistan near the Pakistan-Iran border. An officer was among the martyrs.

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/20...ed-in-heavy-firing-from-across-afghan-border/

There is plenty of material on atrocities that happen in AJK which never appear in your Army censored media, please go and explore that.

I never called TTP freedom fighters , you call LT freedom fighters , your PM does , your army does

Let are terrorists our pm and army both say that we banned their accounts. But the freedoms fighters of Kashmir have our moral and political support

kb

4% of AJK makes up Pakistan's population but represents 12% of army. He's a delusional sanghi. He doesn't even realise how many AJK's are on here, including mods.
wasnt it used to be like 16%?

No humans rights abuses in pakistani Kashmir. I go back every year for holidays and have investments there too.

I can assure you we can even travel upto the line of control and chill out with soldiers of Pakistan. Kashmiris are very loyal to pakistan.

Indians have fallen for their own lies

Last edited by a moderator:
There is plenty of material on atrocities that happen in AJK which never appear in your Army censored media, please go and explore that.

I never called TTP freedom fighters , you call LT freedom fighters , your PM does , your army does
bro you can't compare our kashmir with your side of kashmir. you blinded,killed,raped thousands but now your time is over. your army is clueless about chinese invasion.2 months of your army cowardice and still counting.

Spare us from Your Bullsh1t, I'm from Azad Kashmir and we wholly support Pakistan, the only atrocities comitted are in IOK by the terrorists known to you as the 'Indian army,' which again has been in total blackout since last year hence the (ONLY CENSORSHIP), furthermore the UK (a free open democratic country) has the the largest overseas Kashmiri population, you don't ever see them protesting against Pakistan, its alway against the fascist colonial project 'India'

I'm seriously getting fed up having to repeat myself again and again.. look

"WE KASHMIRI'S WHOLEHEARTEDLY CHOOSE PAKISTAN, AS OUR SUCESSOR STATE.. NOT INDIA!" Now please get that through Your thick skull You dummy..

Last edited:
Few days back i said the same thing that these haramis will now look for a pot shot and here we are. My post was deleted because i could not resist my urge to call them by their real name "Harami" but none the less this action of today has proven how easy it is for these haramis to take pot shots at our soldiers. Now we can respond all we want, is not going to bring back our fallen brother. This is the crux of our so called "No war" policy BS.

I am just wondering how long are we going to tolerate with these kinds of attacks, while we welcome Afghans so called brothers with open heart, Afghan army have proven to be rogue and are supporting terrorists to destabilise Pakistan. Pakistan needs to step up and use armed drones to smoke these terrorists out.

Just create a dozen or so death squads, para drop them in Afghanistan and go to work covertly, there are a million covert options available, i dont understand this docile behaviour, questions need to be asked, our jawans are bieng expended like fodder by the military higher ups, they refuse to provide adequate protection to our jawans in Balochistan despite dozens of attacks in the past months alone, they refuse to take the gloves off in Afghanistan despite repeated trangressions, this is incompetence and negligence of a criminal nature.

Back
Top Bottom