What's new

1 march Pakistan VS Zimbabwe

More or less balanced sides! Zimbabwe in my opinion is more favorite because they how to play under pressure! :-)

1 march Pakistan VS Zimbabwe
now this is equal match lets see who will win

11037462_1554418928168436_8986632813691374837_n.jpg

It will be a moral defeat for Pakistan if they do not win this match by a huge margin. A look at the points table suggests Pakistan will have to beat every team with a huge margin from now on in the league stage.

Agree, now we have slight chances after SA out class Indues with 257 runs victory, for that Pakistan have to win all remain matches with high scores or wickets. Let's see!

The mathematical threat for Pakistan comes from two possible scenarios. Ireland victory over Zimbabwe, giving them 3 wins and Pakistani loss to SA, leaving Pakistanis with 3 wins provided they win against both UAE and Zimbabwe.

Then it comes down to run-rate. The two heavy defeats suffered by Pakistan don't help their cause. Of the 14 teams in the WC the Pakistanis have the most depressing run-rate. WI lost badly today but they are still fresh from a huge victory over Zimbabwe, they are still reasonably safe. I don't understand why Pakistanis, some of them, were cheering for SA. A SA victory means bad news, a huge SA victory means even more bad news.

Pakistan cannot take the Zimbabwe game lightly, because if they lose to SA then the Pakistanis need to ensure their run rate remains ahead of the minnows.

seems like WI,Ireland and Pakistan will win 3 matches,After the 250+runs defeat of WI does give Pakistan a room to qualify for QF if we win atleast 3 matches with good run rate

Breaking news:

Younas Khan replaced by Rahat Ali

seems like WI,Ireland and Pakistan will win 3 matches,After the 250+runs defeat of WI does give Pakistan a room to qualify for QF if we win atleast 3 matches with good run rate

Breaking news:

Younas Khan replaced by Rahat Ali

It is not fun like this, let's have a bet for the QF rounds. I say Rahat Ali won't bring any Rahat. Younis is not a pinch hitter but you need a calm headed experienced guy on one end who will defend the wicket and restrain youngsters who get to carried away. Playing in a WC is pressure in itself.

It is not fun like this, let's have a bet for the QF rounds. I say Rahat Ali won't bring any Rahat. Younis is not a pinch hitter but you need a calm headed experienced guy on one end who will defend the wicket and restrain youngsters who get to carried away. Playing in a WC is pressure in itself.

Agree but we need to play with 5 bowlers as Jamshed is also suspected to be replaced by sarfaraz ahmad.

Most probably we will play with

*Ahmad Shahzad
*Sarfaraz
*Haris
*misbah
*Sohaib
*umar akmal
*Shahid Afridi
*Sohail khan
*Wahab Riaz
*Rahat ali
*irfan Khan

this squad look better than the one played against WI.though i would want to even replace Irfan khan with Yasir shah against zimbabwe

Agree but we need to play with 5 bowlers as Jamshed is also suspected to be replaced by sarfaraz ahmad.

Most probably we will play with

*Ahmad Shahzad
*Sarfaraz
*Haris
*misbah
*Sohaib
*umar akmal
*Shahid Afridi
*Sohail khan
*Wahab Riaz
*Rahat ali
*irfan Khan

this squad look better than the one played against WI.though i would want to even replace Irfan khan with Yasir shah against zimbabwe

Imo Irfan is hyped, same as India's 150 speedster Aaron who didnt do much. Sohail and Wahab are way better.

I wish and expect Pakistan will win this match but i will not be surprise if they lost against Zimbabwe because it is Pakistan cricket team .

Pakistan should bat first and get some runs on the board. If Zimbabwe bat first and score some 250-270, then its very tough for Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom