What's new

1 march Pakistan VS Zimbabwe

Imo Irfan is hyped, same as India's 150 speedster Aaron who didnt do much. Sohail and Wahab are way better.

he is bit nervous playing in such a big event, lost his line and length completely

The only chance for Pakistan to win this match is to Bat first. Batting second is always a disaster for Pakistan.

8:30 morning time
Thanks!
In both case we need to win by a big margin by score or wickets.

Thanks!
In both case we need to win by a big margin by score or wickets.

Wickets does not matter in Net Run Rates. If Pak win by 10 wickets in 25 overs or by 1 wicket in 25 overs, both cases will have same impact on net run rate.

Pakistan should be defeat and destroy by Zimbabwe. We should give a chance for Zimbabwe win against Pakistan's filthy poor batting/bowlers teams.

Support fully on Zimbabwe :yahoo:

This is a do or die match for Pakistan.If they lost as just like shoibh aktar said, that's the end of Pakistan cricket team and cricket then become history for Pakistan.

I think, and hundreads of thousands of cricket fans have same opinion about tomorrow match and that is:

Pakistan is going to defeat Zimbabwe out of the world cup...yeah that's right...I hope Pakistan win the toss cuz definitely they will be going to bat first...325+ is minimum score they going to make..

It will be
India
South africa
West indies
Pakistan
For qf
But you will face newzeland or australia @qf

Tommarrow who will win the toss will more chance to win the match.Let's assume Pakistan win 3 out of 4 rest of matches, then run rate will count. As WI,Ireland,SA already won 2 matches each and it's very easy for these team to win 1 more match and they have better run rates too.So chance for Pakistan is very slim in QF.So QF most probably will be India,SA,WI,Ireland

Pakistan will win the match,,,,yes they maybe out of form,but I feel they r gonna win all remaing pool matches.
be positive

Pakistan QF depends mainly on how Ireland performs in rest of their matches, they already won 2 out of 2 matches especially win against WI with decent run rate.They will most likely can win against Zimbabwe even though rest of match with India,SA and to less extend Pakistan will be tough.

Pakistan will win the match,,,,yes they maybe out of form,but I feel they r gonna win all remaing pool matches.
be positive

Why should I have to be positive for winning a Pakistani team !

Pakistan QF depends mainly on how Ireland performs in rest of their matches, they already won 2 out of 2 matches especially win against WI with decent run rate.They will most likely can win against Zimbabwe even though rest of match with India,SA and to less extend Pakistan will be tough.

Why should I have to be positive for winning a Pakistani team !
that was for Pakistanis :)

Back
Top Bottom