1 killed in car bomb explosion in Tel Aviv

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Car explodes in south Tel Aviv, kills 1 | The Times of Israel

TEL AVIV
A car exploded in a south Tel Aviv neighborhood Saturday night, and went up in flames, killing the sole occupant of the vehicle.

Magen David Adom paramedics arrived at the scene of the incident on Sheshet Hayamim Street in the Kfar Shalom neighborhood of the city, but pronounced the man dead at the scene.

The cause of the explosion was under investigation by the police, but preliminary reports indicated it may have been .......

Yes, you read it right, a car bomb goes off in tel aviv Israel but you probably did not hear about anywhere even on popular Israeli websites it's nowhere to be found unless you dig for headlines. This is because these bombs are organized by Jewish terrorists and drug dealers in Israel who get away this over and over again but of course you don't see any outrage by Israelis or their hawks because a Jew was behind it and they seek to censor it from the media. Of course if it was an Arab who set this car bomb they would be all over Israeli front page news and an bashing marathon would erupt against the Palestinians and they would be demonized.

No outrage or significance to this since the perpetrator was a Jewish terrorist manufacturing bombs. This is an example of the Israeli double standard.

Oh shit, i thought it was the counter offensive of Hezbollah against Israhell

I was full of joy

I mean RIP

I was full of joy

I mean RIP

Oh God Elis you got me laughing so hard! :rofl:

I knew you would panic because the title indicates that it was something else and that was my purpose to draw attention to it and surprise people. :enjoy:

I was full of joy

I mean RIP

See... you people yourselves are the Biggest terrorists.. What's wrong in Killing you people??

Hope to see more carbombs in Telaviv and other Israeli cities. INSHALLAH

AshkNAZI European Jews consider Indian Jews to be inferior in Israel, best you go back to your country india and get off Palestinian lands.

Oh you again.... Wasn't you the guy said the same thing to me a few days back??? I asked you why were you telling me this?? But Still you didn't understand anything right.>>> Wow You Must be educated in Madarasa... Keep Trying

So you're the Guy Who kill in Name of God??/

Oh you again.... Wasn't you the guy said the same thing to me a few days back??? I asked you why were you telling me this?? But Still you didn't understand anything right.>>> Wow You Must be educated in Madarasa... Keep Trying

So you're the Guy Who kill in Name of God??/
Were you educated in a rat temple?

Were you educated in a rat temple?

I'm Educated in School.. I actually understand where you!! Not Even Close??/
You Rejoice in Killing>>. That Clearly Shows your Mindset and the way you Brought Up

I'd really wish for the dirty suicide/ bombs against civilians to end everywhere. If you want to fight them, grab a gun and declare war.if you can't, than prepare, going to kill civilians isn't the way to go. In fact it is Forbidden in Islam.

I'd really wish for the dirty suicide/ bombs against civilians to end everywhere. If you want to fight them, grab a gun and declare war.if you can't, than prepare, going to kill civilians isn't the way to go. In fact it is Forbidden in Islam.
I agree, but not regarding the occupied territories. Every israeli that lives there is a occupier and is a legitimate target for any resistance force.

I agree, but not regarding the occupied territories. Every israeli that lives there is a occupier and is a legitimate target for any resistance force.

Why do you people in ME always Cry on Israel...??? You waged a war and you lost so move on don't be a cry Baby... Besides you don't recognize Israel... you want to wipe them off the map and at the Same time you ask them the Territory so you can Kill more Jews within

Back
Top Bottom