What's new

1 jawan killed, 3 injured in ceasefire violation by Pakistan

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
mendhar-map-360_1.jpg

Jammu: In a major violation of the ceasefire along the Line of Control, Pakistani troops opened fire this morning in the Mendhar sector in Jammu and Kashmir.

Indian troops retaliated and firing is still reportedly on.

According to reports, small arms, rockets and mortar shells were fired by the Pakistani troops. The firing began at around 7 am.

Jammu and Kashmir chief minister Omar Abdullah has tweeted, "Significant ceasefire violation in Rajouri & Poonch with reports of some shells having landed in civilian areas. Some livestock loss."

More details are awaited.
Ceasefire Violation in J&K: Mortar Firing from Pakistan Side, India Retaliates - NDTV
Maoist.jpg

One jawan killed and three injured in ceasefire violation by Pakistan.

NEW DELHI: One jawan has been killed and three others have sustained injuries after Pakistan fired along Line of Control in Keri sector of Rajouri in Jammu & Kashmir on Friday morning.

Indian jawans retaliated after mortars were fired from the Pakistani side.

Firing is also reported from Balkot area of Poonch district.

According to TV reports, firing is still on.

On Thursday, an Army soldier was killed and five others, including an officer, were injured in two improvised explosive device (IED) blasts on the Line of Control (LoC) in Poonch district.

Story developing ...
1 jawan killed, 3 injured in ceasefire violation by Pakistan - The Times of India

Last edited:
And the title now changed and it says you lost one soldier and 3 others are injured
The title may have changed, but the fact remains that we are not crying, but retaliating.

(We do feel sad for the soldier who lost his life and the family he leaves behind, but reporting the news is not tantamount to crying.)

That is a very Big IF you have there .

No one other than the forces there would know who fired first..... IA would say PA fired, and ISPR would It was India...... So that is the reason for that "IF"

But today the causality is on Indian side!!!!!!!

That is a very Big IF you have there .
Of-course it did. Why would Indian troops fire at pakistanis unless provoked ? :/

With the new government, i'm really hoping for something decisive. Nothing major, just a nick and cut here and there...overt/covert..i don't really care.

No one other than the forces there would know who fired first..... IA would say PA fired, and ISPR would It was India...... So that is the reason for that "IF"

But today the causality is on Indian side!!!!!!!
Exactly , we don't know the situation yet , I do not trust media even 1% , so we should wait until we get a clear picture , and not start the blame game & chest thumping .

Death of a soldier is always sad , any side it may be .

Of-course it did. Why would Indian troops fire at pakistanis unless provoked ? :/

With the new government, i'm really hoping for something decisive. Nothing major, just a nick and cut here and there...overt/covert..i don't really care.
Beta Chorian hum nay B nahi pehni hoin .. come out of your superiority complex .. as it does not exist .

And the title now changed and it says you lost one soldier and 3 others are injured

We will continue defending our territory and you will see shelling on both sides. More soldiers will die.

We will never learn to live in peace. That is the story of our two nations.

Chorian hum nay B nahi pehni hoin . .

You know, during vajpayee time ( i am not sure if it was during kargil or parliament attack) some one said this to India, and i read somewhere the response of vajpayee was Chorian ka thakath tho hum ne pehle dikhaya hein) :) ( the point which i am trying to make is Chorian can not be used to show some one is weak)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom