What's new

1,600 personnel die every year without India going to war

I'll be honest, overwhelmingly I've only seen this fella and few others Pakistanis always post such articles and do it as some dig. Yes- on rare occasions and as some tit for tat I have seen a non-Pakistani poster equaly say something awful. But it is not fair to say it is equal from both sides.

Once upon a time, 'soldiers of all stripes' were respected on these forums. But now this place is free for all. There is honor among thieves but none among guys like windjammer

The logo is Tesla
I'm well aware of the logo. Had an interview with them some time back regarding a position. Cheers !!!

Not very high numbers.
As long most of the deaths are non combat it does not even matter.

Roughly only about 100 deaths were Battle casualties which include deaths in counter insurgency/terrorism, border skirmishes as well as deaths due to accidents, disease and avalanches in forward areas/active areas.

Only ~110 were Battle casualties.
Battle casualties include deaths in border/loc skirmishes, counter-insurgency ops/terrorism as well as casualties in aid to civil power, accidental injuries and deaths in operational areas, accidental deaths in floods, avalanches, land slides and cyclones, casualties due to natural illnesses near international border and LoC, casualties during battle inoculation and training, casualties while performing relief operations in natural calamities such as floods and earthquakes, unintentional deaths by own troops, vehicle accidents / electrocution / snake bites / drowning in CI Ops or in forward / active areas.

Where the hell are you getting this from? Why do you Indians like to pull randomly absurd statements right out of your dirty asses, anything to avoid reality and change the topic.
It's the same place from where your dirty acquisitions come from....its a two way road....
your ISI has become so good in Photo ops that you can print 1000's of reports and statements by unknown officers and then comment on disciplinary issues? well its not the way you are going to win, JIGRAA leke ke aana ladne paper leke nahi....:rolleyes:

Pakistan doesn't have military casualties. Pakistan's dead automatically turn into ' tribal fighters' and are in no way associated with the military.
To fight for your land and then be rejected by your own leaders.....
Indians lost thousands of men in kargil and you own parliament called it a defeat and now BJP is using the issue against congress.
first accept your own dead then talk.

I think Indians are forgetting that both sides accepted their soldiers bodies openly.
intact Indians didn't , so we were forced to give them to red cross to send them to India.

and the most famous soldier whose remains came back to Pakistan was Captain sher khan.

Indians made false claim during the war an bodies of many of our men and later India was exposed after the soldier( dead according to India) were giving interviews to media.

but a country which banned foreign channels to hide the truth during the war won't know the truth.

Actually, we lost about 500 men. Thousands might be the Pakistani textbook claim, but that's what it is.
And let see, Pakistan invades Indian territory, India retaliates, gets back Indian territory aaaaannnnnddd.......that's somehow Indian loss :cuckoo:

Of course I haven't even gone into other factors like your PM getting ousted by a military coup after the war, or your PM's trip to America for support, etc :disagree:

Kargil war was the most televised war in Indian history, plus we've had almost 20 years to see who exactly won and who lost.....like I said, it wasn't our country which suffered a military coup after the war :disagree:
only Indian media with direct control of government.

There is this little known invention called the internet.........apparently, you stumbled into it without realizing.
Try starting there :-)
yeah you should know that. but sorry Pakistanis have more access to internet than India.

Not very high numbers.
As long most of the deaths are non combat it does not even matter.

Roughly only about 100 deaths were Battle casualties which include deaths in counter insurgency/terrorism, border skirmishes as well as deaths due to accidents, disease and avalanches in forward areas/active areas.
4675 Indians killed since cease fire till November 2016 in Pakistan army firing. source:TOI

You Indians will twist anything to suit your ego and belief bias.

Soldiers of the NLI volunteered and understood and agreed to the orders that they would impersonate themselves as Mujaheddin fighters, hence they would not get state burials or recognition to minimize attention from the international community. Even our Prime Minister of that time did not know about the war.

Pervez Musharraf's goal was to cross the LoC and give a strong message to India by confronting and causing damage to Indian Forces located at the adjacent sectors as tensions were extremely high due to Pakistan's recent nuclear tests and as both countries hurled countless threats against each other meanwhile lessening any diplomatic repercussions from the international community and he succeeded in doing that.

Soldiers participating in the war did not care about how or where they were buried, as long as they got a martyr's death and brought honor to their country and family. To this day, the war and martyrs of the war are celebrated and remembered all across Gilgit Baltistan, families of these martyrs are greatly honored by people and they take great pride in that.

Where the hell did you bring Chinese from? Seriously you desperate and ignorant Indians will go to any step to curtail and distract from the truth and reality.
they begged US for help against 1500 people from a paramilitary force. what a shame.

Its good to know that the chief is taking it seriously. We cant reduce road deaths(specific to army as it affects all Indians) but can reduce the pressure on jawans/officers by giving them more amenities and treating them with respect(not in a jingoistic way but respect to individuals within the forces).
If I was chief, I would tackle the issue of officer-jawan relation head on. Indians generally treat their subordinates like slaves, but it seems pretty bad in forces.

You wanna talk numbers?
India has around 1,324,000,000 people. That's around 17% of the world population. If half of that number had internet access, we would still be country with the second most number of internet users.
I have sources for my claim. Where's yours? :azn:

When you get into an argument with facts to back you up, your gonna lose. That the thing, you're feeling right now, losing this debate. Right now, as you originally mentioned, your claims are being pulled out of your A$$$

https://www.google.com.pk/amp/s/tri...pakistan-fourth-says-world-bank-report/?amp=1

At this point my worst fears are confirmed.....you can't do MATH.
OK here goes nothing........
India has the a very high population, more than 1 million. That means even though, we do have the highest number of people without internet, it doesn't matter, cause we still have the second highest number of people WITH internet. That's almost twice the number of the 3rd position on that list. Now you can concentrate on how many people doesn't have internet, but I will concentrate on the positives of my country i.e. country with the second highest internet users.

If you want another example, look at China in my source and compare it with yours. You can see that China has the highest number of internet users but also has the 3rd highest offline population.

Funny, the president of US says something else

"As the Indian counter-attacks picked up momentum, Pakistani prime minister Nawaz Sharif flew to meet US President Bill Clinton on 4 July to obtain support from the United States. Clinton rebuked Sharif, however, and asked him to use his contacts to rein in the militants and withdraw Pakistani soldiers from Indian territory. Clinton would later reveal in his autobiography that "Sharif's moves were perplexing" since the Indian Prime Minister had travelled to Lahore to promote bilateral talks aimed at resolving the Kashmir problem and "by crossing the Line of Control, Pakistan had wrecked the [bilateral] talks"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kargil_War#cite_note-137

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UyS4Xb_Kb-I/VRUNlM-FRVI/AAAAAAAAAcY/bT3_zxrXQtU/s1600/geyrhnjdks.png

Back
Top Bottom