What's new

1,100km trench built alongside Pak-Afghan border in Balochistan

To all the people suggesting adding alligators or crocs, well first of all Pak doesn't have any alligators, there are some crocs in Karachi in some shrine, but thats all i know, and secondly crocs and alligators need water and food to live and marsh land to breed. Without those they will just die.

To all the people suggesting adding alligators or crocs, well first of all Pak doesn't have any alligators, there are some crocs in Karachi in some shrine, but thats all i know, and secondly crocs and alligators need water and food to live and marsh land to breed. Without those they will just die.
Pakistan can import some...after all Pakistan can fence this an other KM inside given the land between zero line till the fence as Alligator Park...Water can be filled in the trench during this years monsoon rains...We have already got warning that this year Pakistan would have torrential rains and chances of flooding...Marsh land can be created in a few months...

The next half of the border that remains can have Crocodiles....

We need to fill the trench with water and put from crocs in the water

Nile_crocodile_head.jpg

Loves eating some Terrorist raw

Need visa stamp , touch the Croc tounge first
1179301-A-crocodile-waits-with-its-jaws-wide-open-Stock-Photo.jpg

Afghan border police acts fancy feed them to crocs

I see a Chinese connection to this scenario. Who'd have thought to put trench, fence and electronic/human surveillances along the entire Pak/Afgan border to secure CPEC from every possible scenarios including default ones? These yellow race folks don't want to leave anything to chances. These billion dollar proxies now need to get ready to be crushed to be minced meat like mice under the elephant's feet - expect no mercy. What were they thinking - that China would give them chance to do harm to CPEC? IMHO, whether Pak wants it or not China will ensure that CPEC is up and running, and Pak gets full benefit out of it. They are tough task masters and leaving the scenes is beyond them. Hint: Chinese tigress mothers...

Guys seriously stop with these crocodiles :bad: if you want to fill those trenches than fill them with these
This is a Eastern diamondback rattlesnake:smitten:such a beautiful yet a deadly creature
article-0-1A63CFE6000005DC-147_634x352.jpg

Pakistan can import some...after all Pakistan can fence this an other KM inside given the land between zero line till the fence as Alligator Park...Water can be filled in the trench during this years monsoon rains...We have already got warning that this year Pakistan would have torrential rains and chances of flooding...Marsh land can be created in a few months...

The next half of the border that remains can have Crocodiles....
yes we can invite Rosewell into the party as well and turn the border into a Alien holiday resort:hitwall::hitwall:

Its a good first step towards control. Hope we fence it soon enough.

waste of money anyone o fill it up and pass thru it or just bring a small foldable bridge with him if he want to cross it with a vehicle

Guys seriously stop with these crocodiles :bad: if you want to fill those trenches than fill them with these
This is a Eastern diamondback rattlesnake:smitten:such a beautiful yet a deadly creature
article-0-1A63CFE6000005DC-147_634x352.jpg
They would be sitting ducks... That region is Eagle paradise along with Markhor.

images (2).jpg
s163.jpg

Dude this is built with in Pakistani border ...I assume Pakistani side to the other side of the trench is stretch to 3-4 km further
Im afraid you are not correct ,This is build near to Durand line ,Please quote valid reference

First step hmmmm wouldn't it have been a better idea to use the money from this project + more to solidly fence with lights and man it properly once and for all. Anyhow people on ground are more aware of options and their problems

Mine it extensively and have scattered posts with ground surveillance radar and cheap drones, would make it very painful for a crossing. How about having vibration sensors so as soon as a mine goes off the nearest post gets notified.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom