What's new

1,100km trench built alongside Pak-Afghan border in Balochistan

fencing the border is the only effective solution this trench will not contribute much in to border safety.

trench is waste of money. this will not stop terrorist we need to thing new , like mining the border or Great Wall with watch towers.

After trench, he border will be slowly fenced hopefully. That should keep out the Doval's terrorists crossing into Pakistan. afghans took advantage of Pakistani hospitality, enough is enough, look here in UK people are democratically trying to change the system due to unchecked migration, in Pakistan there is no check or balance, any Patel or Khan can walk across Afg-Pak border.

1100 km and would b extended to 2400 this could be called the great trench of Pakistan
and may be they can also through in snakes in there too

As someone here has said it's not effective but still something is better than nothing

I am glad that this is now being thought about. Border control is very important but I think this is quite late. We should have fenced, trenched and built check-posts along the border much earlier.

Great... Fench the entire border so that those terrorists from afghanistan cannot enter Pakistan

My friend this is the 1st step in identifying the border it self as military planners have understand that to avoid any territorial disputes specially Durand Line with AFG this will serve as the official border markization and next step will be wall

No news about when we will start building fence or wall along western border with Afghanistan, i hope Iran will also fence its side. we need to stop this shit going in our region for few decades.

Trench, fence, mine and drop a border post every 1000 meters. When funds permit add spotlights and portable radars. There should be a rapid reaction force available as well.
By the way what's with all the Alligator talk? They are too passive....What is needed is the Saltwater crocodile. It's native to Asia, a known manhunter and the most aggressive animal on the planet. Indonesia, Malaysia, even India has lots of surplus stock of these fellows, Pakistan can always ask them.

big+croc.jpg

My friend this is the 1st step in identifying the border it self as military planners have understand that to avoid any territorial disputes specially Durand Line with AFG this will serve as the official border markization and next step will be wall

Dude this is built with in Pakistani border ...I assume Pakistani side to the other side of the trench is stretch to 3-4 km further

Back
Top Bottom