What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Not: 29/06/2015 tarihinde Çin&Uzakdoğu bölümünde açtığım ''China in battle against Islam in East Turkestan/Uyghur Turks'' isimli konu, BM ile ilgili bir karar ve Çin'in o kararı yanlış kullanımını içeren bir haber, Çin'in Islam ve Uygur Türkleri'ne yaptığı baskının protestosonu içeren resimler ve gazete haberleri ile benim yorumumu içeren başlangıç mesajım olmak üzere, tüm konu tamamen silinmiş ve bölümden kaldırlmıştır. Konuyla ilgili GHQ'da konu cevap beklemektedir.

Bu vesileyle PDF'nin İslam'a karşı ve Müslüman Uygur Türk halkına karşı yaklaşımına yönelik gerçek kimliğine ilişkin somut bir örnek olduğundan buraya not düşmekteyim. Kısacası dinimizi ve kardeşliği ağızlarından düşürmeyenlerin çıkarları için gerçekte takındıkları tutumun resmidir.

Bu örnek bu forumda Pakistan-İslam ve Pakistan-Türkiye kardeşlik konusunu ortaya atanlara cevap niteliği taşımaktadır.

------o------

Note: In 29 June 2015 A thread ''China in battle against Islam in East Turkestan/Uyghur Turks'' was opened by me in China&Far East section in World Affairs. The thread was about Chinese ban on Islam and muslim Uygur Turks during Ramadan, for example ban on ramadan, fasting, praying, and festivals WHO can drink more beer during the ramadan.And the thread consisted of an un-related news with a link, some protest news along with some pictures, and my view of situation.

However, Today the thread along with posts was deleted without any notification. An answer is waited for in GHQ.

Hereby, We can see the Actual attitude of PDF to Islam, Muslim Uyghur Turk people. And I wanted to share it in here as an answer for those WHO speaks of Pakistan-Islam and Pakistan-Turkey brotherhood in PDF.

P.S.: I hope the mod will not Show the same attitude for this post of mine, if S/he does not want to be seen as such that is implied above.

Last edited:
Note: In 29 June 2015 A thread ''China in battle against Islam in East Turkestan/Uyghur Turks'' was opened by me in China&Far East section in World Affairs. The thread was about Chinese ban on Islam and muslim Uygur Turks during Ramadan, for example ban on ramadan, fasting, praying, and festivals WHO can drink more beer during the ramadan.And the thread consisted of an un-related news with a link, some protest news along with some pictures, and my view of situation.

However, Today the thread along with posts was deleted without any notification. An answer is waited for in GHQ.

Hereby, We can see the Actual attitude of PDF to Islam, Muslim Uyghur Turk people. And I wanted to share it in here as an answer for those WHO speaks of Pakistan-Islam and Pakistan-Turkey brotherhood in PDF.

P.S.: I hope the mod will not Show the same attitude for this post of mine, if S/he does not want to be seen as such that is implied above.

When the Issue is between Chinese and Turks, Pakistanis doesn't even look at the subject with neutral eyes but side with Chinese everytime.

Turkish posters are being treated unjust by Chinese mod and Pakistani mods allow/oversee this. Many Turkish posters insulted by Chinese posters (they have gonna unpunished) but Turkish posters got banned for the smallest things....

upload_2015-6-30_9-7-32.png

He banned me for saying this and until this post. I get insulted several times but no mod act.

Hence we opened Uighur Issue Thread in Turkish section though it should have been opened at China&Far East section. But due to biased mods it can't be done.

When the Issue is between Chinese and Turks, Pakistanis doesn't even look at the subject with neutral eyes but side with Chinese everytime.

Turkish posters are being treated unjust by Chinese mod and Pakistani mods allow/oversee this. Many Turkish posters insulted by Chinese posters (they have gonna unpunished) but Turkish posters got banned for the smallest things....

View attachment 233822

He banned me for saying this and until this post. I get insulted several times but no mod act.

Hence we opened Uighur Issue Thread in Turkish section though it should have been opened at China&Far East section. But due to biased mods it can't be done.

lets carry this to senior's area to post about uigur,and how chinese mods as well as PDF acting against to the post.

That gona make some sense ,they cant remove it in there ,and if @Hakan contacts to some mods about it.

This isnt about insurgency ,or religion or a race . Its not because they are only turkish we try to gain attention on that issue ,it seems like only racist / religious people focus to that,but thats wrong.
There is a problem about humanity , that a group of cant fullfill their religious acts ,which are harmless, this may have some reason ( such as reduce in work quality) but , forcing someone to drink ,limiting people's religious acts in normal time,forcing marriages to be interracial and limiting a group of people on their most basic freedom ,isnt somethng acceptible.

Chinese may relate this issue ,to the kurdish people in turkey but its far away different as we can see, there is no limitation in here except of implying a median language as official language, and unity of land.

Not: 29/06/2015 tarihinde Çin&Uzakdoğu bölümünde açtığım ''China in battle against Islam in East Turkestan/Uyghur Turks'' isimli konu, BM ile ilgili bir karar ve Çin'in o kararı yanlış kullanımını içeren bir haber, Çin'in Islam ve Uygur Türkleri'ne yaptığı baskının protestosonu içeren resimler ve gazete haberleri ile benim yorumumu içeren başlangıç mesajım olmak üzere, tüm konu tamamen silinmiş ve bölümden kaldırlmıştır. Konuyla ilgili GHQ'da konu cevap beklemektedir.

Bu vesileyle PDF'nin İslam'a karşı ve Müslüman Uygur Türk halkına karşı yaklaşımına yönelik gerçek kimliğine ilişkin somut bir örnek olduğundan buraya not düşmekteyim. Kısacası dinimizi ve kardeşliği ağızlarından düşürmeyenlerin çıkarları için gerçekte takındıkları tutumun resmidir.

Bu örnek bu forumda Pakistan-İslam ve Pakistan-Türkiye kardeşlik konusunu ortaya atanlara cevap niteliği taşımaktadır.

------o------

can you repost it to here, if you have same news, same pictures and you remember what you wrote?

lets carry this to senior's area to post about uigur,and how chinese mods as well as PDF acting against to the post.

That gona make some sense ,they cant remove it in there ,and if @Hakan contacts to some mods about it.

This isnt about insurgency ,or religion or a race . Its not because they are only turkish we try to gain attention on that issue ,it seems like only racist / religious people focus to that,but thats wrong.
There is a problem about humanity , that a group of cant fullfill their religious acts ,which are harmless, this may have some reason ( such as reduce in work quality) but , forcing someone to drink ,limiting people's religious acts in normal time,forcing marriages to be interracial and limiting a group of people on their most basic freedom ,isnt somethng acceptible.

Chinese may relate this issue ,to the kurdish people in turkey but its far away different as we can see, there is no limitation in here except of implying a median language as official language, and unity of land.

can you repost it to here, if you have same news, same pictures and you remember what you wrote?

I can, but it really did shake my thoughts of Pakistanis with regard to their approach to Islam and Turks, made me angry, which is hard to put me in such emotion.

I hope not anymore to see any Turk member here blowing of Pakistan-Turkey brotherhood whistle, or their love for Islam.

The Un resolution and sneaky Chinese plan to misuse it:

On 24 September 2014, the United Nations Security Council unanimously adopted a resolution to stanch the flow of ‘foreign terrorist fighters’. The content of this resolution is very vague and could potentially be applied in various countries to political oppositions and minority groups branded as terrorist. In particular, Chinese diplomats seem to have shown enthusiasm for this resolution, despite not signing up for the fight against ISIS. The Chinese government often uses allegations of terrorism to justify its actions against the Uyghur community, and this new resolution risks falsely legitimizing the government’s propaganda and re-education campaigns to de-radicalize potential ‘terrorists’.

UNPO: East Turkestan: UN Security Council Resolution against Islamic State Risks Legitimizing Chinese Oppression of Separatist Groups

Oppression list:

- Ban for ramadan,
- Ban for fasting,
- Ban for pray,
- Festivals held for WHO drinks more alcohol during Ramadan,
- No kids,

... othewise severe punishment, mostly death!

That oppression sparked a few protests around the World, here is a few of them:

11426656_840491096034116_791507281_n.jpg

11402842_10153446430876052_2565139562348606893_n.jpg

Japanese pepole in protesting chinese oppression of Uyghur Turks, and in solidarity with Uyghur Turks. At the first Picture Japanese Navy put East Turkestan flag and let it wave along with Japanese flags.

Thanks Japanese people for such humanitarian actions against non-humanitarian ones!

In Turkey It got many people's attetion:

According to a report in the Aktuel magazine on Thursday, the killings in East Turkestan took place after a car failed to stop at a checkpoint within the region. Two Chinese police officers reportedly followed the car and were fatally stabbed by the occupants of the vehicle. Then backup police officers came and began shooting suspects on sight, according to the publication, with 28 people killed in the ensuing violence.

Actors, academics and politicians decry treatment of Uyghurs

Why do you say like that....

We can say "Give us the islands in the Aegean, we will give you $1.6 Billion loan"....great deal IMO.

Would be awesome indeed. The politician who was proposing Turkey bailout Greece wasn't seeking such compensation, he was advocating that Turkey does it to ease tensions in the Agean. Our parliament might pass the level of stupidity that the U.S. senate represents if scum like this multiply in there.

This is hypocrisy of Pakistanis. If the threat is about China and it's crimes against humanity-Islam-Muslims, they play 3 monkeys role. Even they support kafir China instead of Islam.

For a while i haven't visited forum just because of it. After a few years,i came back and see, there is no differences. They are still same Chink asz-suckers.

Those idiots do this just because they think, if india attacks Pakistan, China will save them. :rofl:
That's why those fools call kafir chinks as their brothers. :crazy: A kafir's brother is a kafir. :undecided:

Guy's your being unfair here. I have lot of respect for Turkey and it is for that reason I feel obligated to explain. The reality is we don't expect anybody to fight for us. We know that because every war we had with India nobody helped us.

You may not know this but India is nearly seven times bigger than us in population. Thus all things considered equal we have 1:7 disparity in numbers. To put it in context Turkey's population is nearly 70 million. Russia is nearly 140 million. So can you imagine if you faced three and half Russia's?

Russia
Russia
Versus Turkey
Russia
Russia
1/2

Look at the above example the advantage would be overwhelingly in favour of Russia. Now we don't expect help from China. As I said nobody has ever helped us and we frankly don't expect any. However we need Chinese for weapons in particular high tec nuclear and missile technology. US is not going to let us have any. They blocked us from joining the Nuclear Suppliers Group and instead let India join. Thus our only avenue left us with China.

Another example is aircraft. In the 1950s US gave us Sabre jets which meant we could keep up againsat Indian Mig17s. In 1960s when Indians upgraded with Russian supplied Mig 21s Us gave us F-104 Starfighters. In 1970s we had problem with US so we never got the F-4 Phantom to keep up with latest Russian jets supplied to India like Mig-29s. We had to fall back on French Mirages.

In 1980s our relationship with US warmed up and we got F-16s ( 1983 ) but in 1990 US stopped sale of more F-16s despite the fact we had payed them money because of our nuclear programme. By early 2000 our airforce was getting desperate as our 40 F-16s bought in 1983 were getting old and were not enough against 100s of Russian Su-30s in Indian Air Force. Then because of the Afghan invasion by US America again warmed up with us and we bought 18 Block 52 F-16s with some being serviced by Turkey.

Now within a decade or so we know the Indian's are going to upgrade to next generation stealth aircraft either from Russia or USA. Tell us where are we going to get stealth aircraft? Russia or America is not going to sell us any. That leaves China for us. Thus we need China.

Now on the question of Islam the truth is most idiot Pakistani's support Turkey over Uighur because when they loook at them they only look through religion. however they are fools. Only the literate Pakistani's here in PDF will swing over to China because they know that nobody bothers about Islam in this world. Look does Turkey not train with Isreal? Does Turkey not keep strategic relationship with USA. she does it for her interest. So I expect educated Turks to understand that.

Salaam to all and I hope you understand.

Guy's your being unfair here. I have lot of respect for Turkey and it is for that reason I feel obligated to explain. The reality is we don't expect anybody to fight for us. We know that because every war we had with India nobody helped us.

You may not know this but India is nearly seven times bigger than us in population. Thus all things considered equal we have 1:7 disparity in numbers. To put it in context Turkey's population is nearly 70 million. Russia is nearly 140 million. So can you imagine if you faced three and half Russia's?

Russia
Russia
Versus Turkey
Russia
Russia
1/2

Look at the above example the advantage would be overwhelingly in favour of Russia. Now we don't expect help from China. As I said nobody has ever helped us and we frankly don't expect any. However we need Chinese for weapons in particular high tec nuclear and missile technology. US is not going to let us have any. They blocked us from joining the Nuclear Suppliers Group and instead let India join. Thus our only avenue left us with China.

Another example is aircraft. In the 1950s US gave us Sabre jets which meant we could keep up againsat Indian Mig17s. In 1960s when Indians upgraded with Russian supplied Mig 21s Us gave us F-104 Starfighters. In 1970s we had problem with US so we never got the F-4 Phantom to keep up with latest Russian jets supplied to India like Mig-29s. We had to fall back on French Mirages.

In 1980s our relationship with US warmed up and we got F-16s ( 1983 ) but in 1990 US stopped sale of more F-16s despite the fact we had payed them money because of our nuclear programme. By early 2000 our airforce was getting desperate as our 40 F-16s bought in 1983 were getting old and were not enough against 100s of Russian Su-30s in Indian Air Force. Then because of the Afghan invasion by US America again warmed up with us and we bought 18 Block 52 F-16s with some being serviced by Turkey.

Now within a decade or so we know the Indian's are going to upgrade to next generation stealth aircraft either from Russia or USA. Tell us where are we going to get stealth aircraft? Russia or America is not going to sell us any. That leaves China for us. Thus we need China.

Now on the question of Islam the truth is most idiot Pakistani's support Turkey over Uighur because when they loook at them they only look through religion. however they are fools. Only the literate Pakistani's here in PDF will swing over to China because they know that nobody bothers about Islam in this world. Look does Turkey not train with Isreal? Does Turkey not keep strategic relationship with USA. she does it for her interest. So I expect educated Turks to understand that.

Salaam to all and I hope you understand.

Dear literate Pakistani,

Leaving humanity out of the door for a hope that some one can get on the White horse to rescue you in the giant White tower leaves nothing for you to live on in the World, even if rescued; Because you give up every moral and thoughfull points that differ Human beings from animals.

With your literate intelligence, Could you please tell me the difference between your description of human being and a dog?

In return ,I promise to write the similarities of your description of human being and a dog.

This is hypocrisy of Pakistanis. If the threat is about China and it's crimes against humanity-Islam-Muslims, they play 3 monkeys role. Even they support kafir China instead of Islam.

For a while i haven't visited forum just because of it. After a few years,i came back and see, there is no differences. They are still same Chink asz-suckers.

Those idiots do this just because they think, if india attacks Pakistan, China will save them. :rofl:
That's why those fools call kafir chinks as their brothers. :crazy: A kafir's brother is a kafir. :undecided:
That was some deep Religious stuff.....could you say Kafir one more time?
Pakistan has no choice, they made friends with China, and before they new it they became China's pet.

I believe I said somewhere before Pakistan shouldn't make friends with China.

You just can't generalise people like that, neither we Turks on PDF nor Pakistanis represent our countries officially. They are doing what they have to do as a country at war and under threat. Everybody would do the same, it seems reasonable to me that some of them are thankful to who helped them both financial and military. You can't expect them to back us on every issue beside this everyone has their own opinions.

You just can't generalise people like that, neither we Turks on PDF nor Pakistanis represent our countries officially. They are doing what they have to do as a country at war and under threat. Everybody would do the same, it seems reasonable to me that some of them are thankful to who helped them both financial and military. You can't expect them to back us on every issue beside this everyone has their own opinions.
Exactly.

Btw why is Sinan banned?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom