What's new

Çay Bahçesi

That was some deep Religious stuff.....could you say Kafir one more time?

Pakistan has no choice, they made friends with China, and before they new it they became China's pet.

I believe I said somewhere before Pakistan shouldn't make friends with China.

You are another Indian hiding behind US flag least be man enough stand by the flag you represent.

@Horus

I strongly support @Sinan being unbanned. This subject is very tricky but banning people is NOT the answer. I know I can shake my hand with the Turks and still dance with the Chinese.

The Uigur subject is very emotional but most Turks are secular and will understand that national priorties do not always match. Just because on 5% of differance you don't overlook 95%.

We will stand by you on Armenia, North Cyprus or any other issue in your region. Just in this case can you not understand our helplessness? We have 1,300 million Indians as enemy now can we afford to make our northern neighbour with over 1,300 million people enemy?

Do you want us to commit Hara Kiri?

Ps. Our religious fanatics who are in millions would love to run over into China and start war to free the Uighur Muslims. Would that be good for Pakistan? Trust me our crazy fanatics support the Uighur's. It is only the senior people in government and minority secular Pakistani's who know what will happen if we do that. Do you recall the crazy Chechens when they decided to free Daghestan and set up their 'Islamic emirate' and Russia crushed them. We do not want that to happen to us.Our enemies Indian's are loving this.

Pakistanis are well known Chinese asz-suckers. Don't be surprised.

They are playing a big game and dangerous game. They pick kafir China-Chinese rather than Islam and Muslims. One day they will pay for their deeds very dearly.

They are beside of kafirs and they are one of them. Don't be fooled with their so-called brotherhood slogans.

This is hypocrisy of Pakistanis. If the threat is about China and it's crimes against humanity-Islam-Muslims, they play 3 monkeys role. Even they support kafir China instead of Islam.

For a while i haven't visited forum just because of it. After a few years,i came back and see, there is no differences. They are still same Chink asz-suckers.

Those idiots do this just because they think, if india attacks Pakistan, China will save them. :rofl:
That's why those fools call kafir chinks as their brothers. :crazy: A kafir's brother is a kafir. :undecided:

You have't visited the forum in a while good. Now you can leave for permanently, how dare you come here and call us names over an issue your own government does nothing about. Why are you singling us out?

Calling us kaffir and so forth, your words are a disgrace.

Do us a favour and leave for good.

By the way Sinan shouldn't have been banned. I'll be taking it to the leadership of the site.

Have a look at your brothers calling us kaffirs and every name under the sun.
I'm sooo confused. What is going on?!

There was also another mod on that Thread...

@waz i cant comment whether sinan deserved his ban but how can this guy roam around freely? And this is just one exsample, thats unfair.

Football players Arda Turan and Alpaslan Ozturk in solidarity with East Turkestan.

This is not the first time Chinese get away with swearing, trolling and insulting.

I will endeavour to bring Sinan back.

I'm sooo confused. What is going on?!

Some previous posts on here have literally dragged us into the middle of something we had nothing to do with. Now Pakistanis are being called kaffirs, hypocrites and a$$ kissers.

Some previous posts on here have literally dragged us into the middle of something we had nothing to do with. Now Pakistanis are being called kaffirs, hypocrites and a$$ kissers.
I didn't say that.

I can, but it really did shake my thoughts of Pakistanis with regard to their approach to Islam and Turks, made me angry, which is hard to put me in such emotion.

I hope not anymore to see any Turk member here blowing of Pakistan-Turkey brotherhood whistle, or their love for Islam.

The Un resolution and sneaky Chinese plan to misuse it:

You don't believe in our ties, fine, don't care and nor will many others. Where were you when we have had numerous threads on Kashmir? Where were you when the East Turkistan Islamic Movement was causing chaos in Pakistan?You seem to apply a different standard to us and one to yourself.

I'm glad for one thing our true feelings are coming out. Don't hold back, the other guy called us kaffirs and hypocrites.

I didn't say that.

I know, i just replied to that other guy.

I will endeavour to bring Sinan back.
Thanks for that, as i said i dont know what happened so cant comment much about this issue but so many Chinese getting away with Trolling and insulting is a major problem.

Pakistanis dont need to take sides, thats my stance on the issue.

Thanks for that, as i said i dont know what happened so cant comment much about this issue but so many Chinese getting away with Trolling and insulting is a major problem.

I've already asked for him to come back so this can all be discussed.

Pakistanis dont need to take sides, thats my stance on the issue.

You're level headed bro, but some folks are not seeing it this way. We are being forced to indulge in matters.

You don't believe in our ties, fine, don't care and nor will many others. Where were you when we have had numerous threads on Kashmir? Where were you when the East Turkistan Islamic Movement was causing chaos in Pakistan?You seem to apply a different standard to us and one to yourself.

I'm glad for one thing our true feelings are coming out. Don't hold back, the other guy called us kaffirs and hypocrites.

I know, i just replied to that other guy.
We made a clear statement about the Kashmir issue,do you want to check?
''No matter what,Turkiye always stands with Pakistan on the Kashmir issue''

But thats not the issue here,why was Sinan banned and the ones causing it are still posting like nothing ever happened?
I get it,i know your relationship with the Chinese and i understand but does that mean they do not get banned for all those insults against my country and countrymen?
I reported some posts and i deliberately wrote and i quote;''i know you are not going to do anything about this post or the members posting it'' (why would i do that,maybe i know something?)
So i ask you why dont those fvcking trolls get banned but our member does get banned?
Is this a Chinese forum,did they buy it or does the forum get some kind of financial support from China so that they can troll away(not all)?
Is this ok to you,even you said that it was unfair,so do you understand what i think of this forum and why?

Back
Top Bottom