What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Herkese iyi bayramlar!

lokum.jpg

"Michael lives in a small Armenian village in Ottoman Turkey and he promises himself to rich village women to get 400 gold coins as dowry. This allows him to travel to Istanbul to become a medical student where he befriends a son of a powerful general. Christopher (Christian Bale) is a reporter for the Associated Press and he brings along Ana, an Armenian women raised in Paris. Michael falls in love and sleeps with Ana. The Ottoman Empire starts to round up Armenians, initiating the Armenian Genocide, but Michael is able to escape by being enlisted in the army. However, he is later sent to prison camps after trying to save his wealthy uncle who has been imprisoned. Michael escape the camps, and makes it back to his village. He goes to the mountain cabin with his wife, gets her pregnant. However, due to the difficult pregnancy his wife is brought back to the village. Michael hears that Ana and Christopher (AP Reporter) is in a nearby Red Cross facility and he goes there to help his family escape. While heading back to his village to help them escape, the Ottomans massacres his family and the whole village. His mother survives. Michael and Ana and a large group of refugees fight off the Ottoman army on a mountain and escape on the back side to the beach as the French Navy come to rescue them. Michael, Christopher, and Ana try to rescue and help the refugees onto the French boats. Ana proclaims her love to Michael, but drown on the boat ride to the French ship. Michael and his niece survive with other orphans refugees and settle in America."

The Promise

Kendi milletini ve kendi gibilerini hazırlıyorlar işte bildiğin algı oluşturma, onlara göre g*tünüde yırtsan Müslümansın işte hemde kralısın, Türksün :meeting:

Last edited:
"Michael lives in a small Armenian village in Ottoman Turkey and he promises himself to rich village women to get 400 gold coins as dowry. This allows him to travel to Istanbul to become a medical student where he befriends a son of a powerful general. Christopher (Christian Bale) is a reporter for the Associated Press and he brings along Ana, an Armenian women raised in Paris. Michael falls in love and sleeps with Ana. The Ottoman Empire starts to round up Armenians, initiating the Armenian Genocide, but Michael is able to escape by being enlisted in the army. However, he is later sent to prison camps after trying to save his wealthy uncle who has been imprisoned. Michael escape the camps, and makes it back to his village. He goes to the mountain cabin with his wife, gets her pregnant. However, due to the difficult pregnancy his wife is brought back to the village. Michael hears that Ana and Christopher (AP Reporter) is in a nearby Red Cross facility and he goes there to help his family escape. While heading back to his village to help them escape, the Ottomans massacres his family and the whole village. His mother survives. Michael and Ana and a large group of refugees fight off the Ottoman army on a mountain and escape on the back side to the beach as the French Navy come to rescue them. Michael, Christopher, and Ana try to rescue and help the refugees onto the French boats. Ana proclaims her love to Michael, but drown on the boat ride to the French ship. Michael and his niece survive with other orphans refugees and settle in America."

The Promise

Küfür etmeyeceğim diyorsun ama olmuyor işte...

fragmanıda izle

melek ermeniler zalim türkler

fragmanıda izle

melek ermeniler zalim türkler
"Duterte cited the 600,000 Moro he said were killed during the American colonizers’ pacification campaign of the Philippines at the turn of the century.

"America has one too many to answer for the misdeeds of this country... We have not heard any apology until now,” Duterte underlined.

“I do not, I said, I do not kneel down before anybody else, except for the Filipinos in Quiapo walking in misery and in extreme hunger and poverty."."

Duterte: Philippines pursuing autonomous foreign policy

"On Monday, he accused the U.S. -- the Philippines’ longtime ally -- of being a “hypocrite”, presenting a photo of American troops near piles of dead Moro Muslims, including naked women, during the 1906 Bud Dajo massacre in which around 1,000 locals were reportedly killed in Sulu province.

“Look at the bodies there... For as long as we stay with America, we will never have peace in that land. We might as well give it up," Duterte said."

Duterte: US special forces must leave troubled south

Bunları film yapmazlar, bu 600,000 sadece Filipinler'deki icraatları oç'ların. Filipinler nere AMerika nere... Katli serbest i*neler. Bize uzatılan pis parmağı kırıp g*te sokmadıkça bu böyle devam eder.

Last edited:
This is what some guy said to me in Youtube

Turkish Army is most experienced armed forces in the world, You cannot deny this, They have been in terrorism conflict for 3 decades, They have been in Afganistan, Somolia, Iraq, Syria and more types of regions"
because tactics with swords and horses are the same as guns and tanks.
Turkey has not been in any major conflict for years, aside from a few Kurdish attacks, Turkish tactics are sub-par, because over the last 40 years technology has advanced by huge margins.
Also the Turkish army actually wasn't even very good to begin with, even centuries ago, never stood much chances against major European powers.
When was Turkey in Iraq, when was Turkey in Afghanistan?

Turkey is only in Iraq now to help ISIS it seems to buy their oil.
In this age of warfare size doesn't matter, if that was the case North Korea and China would be the worlds superpowers.
Then your soldiers are not trained to the same standards as other armed forces.
Show less

I'm shocked what he said, What should I even say to this guy?

Turkish Army is most experienced armed forces in the world, You cannot deny this, They have been in terrorism conflict for 3 decades, They have been in Afganistan, Somolia, Iraq, Syria and more types of regions"
Turkey has not been in any major conflict for years, aside from a few Kurdish attacks, Turkish tactics are sub-par, because over the last 40 years technology has advanced by huge margins.
Also the Turkish army actually wasn't even very good to begin with, even centuries ago, never stood much chances against major European powers.

In this age of warfare size doesn't matter, if that was the case North Korea and China would be the worlds superpowers.
Show less

Leave that dummy alone.

First of all he knows nothing but has idea. Without knowledge there is no idea. If someone "just like him" has idea without knowledge, it's nothing but noise...

Second, obviously he has been feeding his brain with the garbage from mainstream media of west such as CNN, BBC, Fox etc. Even he is wrong about the link between Turkiye and ISIS... Western dummies used to claim that Turkiye was buying the Syrian oil from ISIS not Iraqi...

As you see that this is one of the best sample of how dump western people are...

Have no knowledge but noise comes out...

Show less

Why shocked?
If anything, i'm 'shocked' about his ignorance; 'sub-par tactics, never stood chance against major European powers, your soldiers are not trained to the same standard' haha, this guy probably doesnt know Turkey is in Nato for decades, if Turkish forces have a low standard, then so has the US and all other nato members according to his logic? If anything, Turkish forces have relatively one of the most experienced forces in the Nato due to pkk.

The dude also seems not aware of the beatings the Seljuqs and Ottomans gave to the Europeans during the crusades and in the later centuries. Admittedly, Ottoman leadership messed up later on (17th century and later), but even an outdated, ill-equipped Ottoman army gave major powers Britain and France a good bloody nose during the first WW.

Turkey buying oil from isis has never been proven, plus Turkey does not need oil from isis as Turkey has access to legit oil suppliers. You think Turkey would be desperate enough for oil to foolishly buy it from isis in front of the world? lol. Russia's claim of Turkey buying oil from isis was refused by the KRG who said that those trucks were KRG trucks delivering oil to Turkey per business agreement.

If i were you, i'd not even try to educate and waste time on such folks on youtube, you're only doing injustice to yourself. I won't either after this message.

"The Promise– the first ever Hollywood movie about the Armenian genocide of 1915-17– debuted last night in Toronto to standing ovation. Famed director Terry George made the film, funded by late billionaire Kirk Kerkorian..."

Milyonluk Ermeni nüfusuna kıyasla Türk ve Müslüman dünyasının kaç tane milyarderi vardır?
_____
Türkiye diplomasisi ve savunma şirketleri bu adamı kaçırmamalı:

Philippine's Duterte seeks arms from Russia, China, ends joint patrol with US

Last edited:
Sivilleri vurun emri mesela? Nasil bir vicdandir gectim emri...

J. Kanunsuz emir

MADDE 137.– Kamu hizmetlerinde herhangi bir sıfat ve suretle çalışmakta olan kimse, üstünden aldığı emri, yönetmelik, tüzük, kanun veya Anayasa hükümlerine aykırı görürse, yerine getirmez ve bu aykırılığı o emri verene bildirir. Ancak, üstü emrinde ısrar eder ve bu emrini yazı ile yenilerse, emir yerine getirilir; bu halde, emri yerine getiren sorumlu olmaz.

Konusu suç teşkil eden emir, hiçbir suretle yerine getirilmez; yerine getiren kimse sorumluluktan kurtulamaz.

Askerî hizmetlerin görülmesi ve acele hallerde kamu düzeni ve kamu güvenliğinin korunması için kanunla gösterilen istisnalar saklıdır

Emrin kanunsuzluğu çetrefilli bir mesele.

TSK İç Hz. Kanunu
MD.13
Disiplin tanımı "Kanunlara, nizamlara ve amirlere mutlak bir itaat...." şeklindedir.

Ast verilen emir kanunlara aykırı ise uygulamak zorunda değil.

Öte yandan;
Askeri Yargıtayın bir içtihadı da der ki; ast, bulunduğu konum ve sahip olduğu yetersiz tecrübe itibarı ile verilen emrin kanunsuz olup olmadığını tayin edebilecek durumda değildir. Dolayısı ile verilen emir her şart altında yerine getirilir.

Benim görüşüm, zorunlu askerlik hizmetini yapan er-erbaşlar sivil halka ateş etmişlerse dahi az bir ceza ile kurtulurlar. Emrindeki birliği darbe teşebbüsünün parçası yapan her rütbedeki komutanlar artık geri kalan yaşamlarında güneşi pencere demirlerinin arkasından görür. Birliğin büyüklüğüne göre ceza da tedricen artar.

Nihai hedefi laik devleti lağv ederek şeriat hükümlerinin geçerli olduğu bir sistemi getirmek olan dinci tarikatın devletin kılcal damarlarına kadar yayılmasına destek olanlar, görüp de görmemezlikten gelenler, Türk Silahlı Kuvvetlerinin gizli stratejik dokümanlarını imamın savcılarına teslim ederek muhtemelen başka devletlerin istihbarat örgütleriein eline geçmesini sağlayanlar, Atatürkçü vatanseverleri ihraç edip yerlerini şeriatçı örgüt üyeleri ile doldurulmasına "askeri vesayet sona eriyor" diyerek alkış tutanlar, velhasıl, geldiğimiz bu yolda her türlü ihmali bulunanlar kahrolsun.

Devlet yönetmek bakkal işletmeye benzemez.

Sadece havadan beklemeyin, denizdende gelicez diyor. Ruslar'a guvenip is yapanin vay haline.
Aklima hemen Dogu Karadenizdeki(Trabzon-Rize-Artvin) 1. Dunya Savasi sirasindaki bir yillik Rus isgali geldi. Giresun Eynesil'e savas gemisi gonderip isgal etmisler. Kara kuvvetiyle degil, denizden gelmisler. Bu ne kibir, bu ne kompleks.
Lenin sagolsun kurtarmis bizi. Eger Rusya bu tempoyla giderse yine bir savas makinesine donecek. Baslarina komunizm gibi bir bela lazim.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom