What's new

Zhuhai Air Show 2014 - Updates & Discussions

huh............then why are you still relying on Russian engines if what you said was true? lool
Yes you might have some engines which you use in a few of your fighters, but they arent really reliable yet, reason they havent been mass produced yet. Else believe me your militray officials wont be still importing Russian smoky engines to power your most sophisticated fighters.lool This shows your own engines are still not up to par or reliable enough. Well maybe with time you will get there, but for now, you arent there yet.:D

Im not blaming China though, since only a 4 countries i the world have this capability: U.K, U.S, France, and Russia have a reliable operational engine, even an advanced high tech power like Japan is still struggling/havent been able to build one that matches ours/is reliable enough. So at least you have an excuse.:enjoy: however you are the only P5 country/power that doesnt have a reliable mass produced engine yet.:bunny:

First you claim we don't have it at all, then they are not reliable. We know where this is going - when we do have mass produced reliable jet engines we must have stolen the technology. It's amazing how all of these China stories are fabricated. All follow the exact same template;).

lool i know bro. i was just making point to all those members here who keep insulting my country as an insignificant little island who doesnt produce anything worthwhile. For they dont know that twe are one of the most technologically advanced country in this world. There are several high tech products we make(have been making for decades) that China still cant make or is still struglling to make even today(e.g aircraft carriers). So before they make fun of us, they should think twice, we might be small, but we are still a very advanced/developed country. Size alone is not all that matters.:bunny:

Western tech been on top of the food chain for long period of time, no doubt about that even China aerospace would want to cooperation and partner with western country to further their engine development but US arm embargo on China prevent the partnership from happening.

China aerospace industry came a long way to manufacture commercial and military jet for their country and export abroad.

i saw here some chines members are mentioning here artillery scout car, towed gun, mbt, are they fly ? :azn: by the way its my honor to talk to yu sir, as a silent and unreg. user i enjoyed alot ure and (irfan baloch, horus, oscar) posts and threads,

jee janab as he said
"ZhuHai Air Show 2014" more looks like "ZhuHai Weapon-Export Show 2014"

wesy usualy air shows main land systems ya dosry weapons nhi hoty per ager aik ball per 2 chaaky marna chahy to kon rok sakta hai . or ager humy bhi marny de to andha kya maangy 2 ankheen . but TBH very low chances of any deal infront of china .

20304cd43b6cf5f845964bfb9ae13dbf.jpg

240dfb11f09cb59cd92de56acb3b9ece.jpg

1c28ba32ea1cacb109443c60abc7cefd.jpg

e126410a4300d857968904be0c4b1ccb.jpg

ahahahahha........:rofl: Stop insulting your 'mighty' ally soviet Russia's engines, if you keep doing so, they might stop supplying you with their engines/spare parts, and if they did that we all know all your fighter jets will come to an abrupt end, since they rely on Russian engines(and you dont have the capability to proiduce one yourself yet).:P So be careful of what you wish/stop insulting Moscow's smoky engines:lol:. I know they are very smoky(and lag way behind what we and the U.S have/produce), however China doesnt produce any engines that comes close to Russian ones in terms of capabilities and reliablity, reason you still depend on Russia for your engines(and this will remain so for at least a decade or more:agree:). So you shouldnt mock the smoky backward Russian engines. For your country is still unable to produce better, despite being the worlds 2nd largest economy and growing. lool This shows size alone is not important, technology/knowledge/industrial know how/historical factors is what matters.:cheers: Until then be content on what you have and dont complain much. As i always said, blame yourself for your weakness, dont blame others for their strength.:D

Please cut off the engine supply now. We are more than happy to use WS-10 taihang engine to power our aircraft.

Western tech been on top of the food chain for long period of time, no doubt about that even China aerospace would want to cooperation and partner with western country to further their engine development but US arm embargo on China prevent the partnership from happening.

I agree with you to some extent. But then again, truth be told, without U.S/western sanctions against China(due to tienamen square massacre by the way) they will still be heavilly dependent on foreign powers to meet their defence needs, im sure they will be far the largest arms importer(putting even arms import dependent India to shame:D). Soour sanctions against them, is not all that bad news, at least it made possible a situation where they have no choice other than to develope/invest more in R n D their own weapons systems. So they should thank us instead for that.;):D:P

I agree with you to some extent. But then again, truth be told, without U.S/western sanctions against China(due to tienamen square massacre by the way) they will still be heavilly dependent on foreign powers to meet their defence needs, im sure they will be far the largest arms importer(putting even arms import dependent India to shame:D). Soour sanctions against them, is not all that bad news, at least it made possible a situation where they have no choice other than to develope/invest more in R n D their own weapons systems. So they should thank us instead for that.;):D:P
True true, if US puts an embargo on UK, she will definitely need to develop her own ICBM trident version of missile. It seems that UK is the only 5 major power not able to make her own ICBM while need to buy from US.

True true, if US puts an embargo on UK, she will definitely need to develop her own ICBM trident version of missile. It seems that UK is the only 5 major power not able to make her own ICBM while need to buy from US.
:lol: advanced miniature UK not capable of building her own ICBM and the less advanced China can. I think that says enough about how powerful the British are. No wonder some military brass told Thatcher that China isn't Argentina back in the 80s when she wanted to keep controlling HK after 97.

This exhibition Falcon Eagle 31001, two engines : one black one white, obviously have a homebred engine, might as well say, give you a bigger surprise!
001KeWwPgy6NiN4u1zXe9&690.jpg

刀口评论:又一次“111” 式的打击_神探007_新浪博客
鹘鹰歼三十一31001咱们评论的太多了,俺就鹘鹰与F22和F35做过比较,看谁身上鼓包少,结果是鹘鹰的鼓包最少,加上比F22隐身更好的进气道DSI,鹘鹰的隐身性能前面和侧面肯定好于F22。这在真正有意购买鹘鹰的用户与中方讨价还价时,中方可以出示鹘鹰与F22隐身值RSC的对比结果,买方一定大喜过望,感觉占了大便宜。最后,中方还可以出示鹘鹰的后期大改方案,买方就更是喜出望外

This exhibition Falcon Eagle 31001, two engines : one black one white, obviously have a homebred engine, might as well say, give you a bigger surprise!
View attachment 143629

刀口评论:又一次“111” 式的打击_神探007_新浪博客
鹘鹰歼三十一31001咱们评论的太多了,俺就鹘鹰与F22和F35做过比较,看谁身上鼓包少,结果是鹘鹰的鼓包最少,加上比F22隐身更好的进气道DSI,鹘鹰的隐身性能前面和侧面肯定好于F22。这在真正有意购买鹘鹰的用户与中方讨价还价时,中方可以出示鹘鹰与F22隐身值RSC的对比结果,买方一定大喜过望,感觉占了大便宜。最后,中方还可以出示鹘鹰的后期大改方案,买方就更是喜出望外
I think waiting another Five years, the final version with domestic WS-13 jet engines of J-31 stealth fighter can join foreign customer's Airforce.

The First question is where the customer who has big interest to buy J-31, and how cheaper than F-35 ? Maybe the answer will find out on "2014-ZhuHai Air Show".

Back
Top Bottom