What's new

Zhuhai Air Show 2014 - Updates & Discussions

LOL ... ZhuHai Air Show more like Norinco's supermarket... right now there'r 6x exhibition halls in ZhuHai Air Show + outside airport, some halls display aircrafts some introduce & selling China weapons to foreign customers.

The "China ZhuHai Air Show" more looks like a "China ZhuHai Defense Exhibition" now. Tanks, Armored Vehicles, UAVs, Fighters, Missiles, Bombs all will display in ZhuHai Air Show =).

It's a international stage to show recent years China Defense Industry progress & export, Norinco is a big seller in ZhuHai Show.
Thanks for the info bro,China has tapped vast markets when it comes to military hardwares:tup:

New artillery scout car will display in 11.11 ZhuHai Air Show

142801.jpg

14274.jpg

14298.jpg

14255.jpg

16664.jpg

norinco is cheating. this is not fair to other chinese ground equipments makers

2014.11.11 ZhuHai Air Show building plan :-)

14110.jpg

"IL76会和C130以及C17放在一起,大家可以直观的对比下大小了。

关于表演计划,11-13号期间的专业日,军机会在10点-13点之前完成表演,杨村巡逻兵的6架J10应该会第一顺位进行表演,之后分别是毛子的勇士(5机),棒子黑鹰(8机)和阿联酋骑士(7机)。表演时间30-40分钟不等。

在这之后呢,会有神秘的俄方飞机和中方飞机分别进行单机特技飞行,单机表演时间都在十分钟左右,是哪两架飞机呢?

14-16日的公众展,上午以民机表演居多,依然是10点开始,ARJ21应该是第一个进行飞行表演的,之后是俄罗斯勇士。而13点之后,开始表演队的飞行表演,表演顺序与专业展相同。
PS:毛子是一天双演。

99bda08dcdf63016e7bf818f256cc4c7._.gif
两架神秘飞机(其实你们都知道是啥)在公众日依然会进行表演。"

China J-31 & Russia Su-35 fighter might fly open show in ZhuHai sky.

however China doesnt produce any engines that comes close to Russian ones in terms of capabilities and reliablity, reason you still depend on Russia for your engines(and this will remain so for at least a decade or more:agree:). So you shouldnt mock the smoky backward Russian engines. For your country is still unable to produce better, despite being the worlds 2nd largest economy and growing. lool This shows size alone is not important, technology/knowledge/industrial know how/historical factors is what matters.:cheers: Until then be content on what you have and dont complain much. As i always said, blame yourself for your weakness, dont blame others for their strength.:D
:lol:Did West media just report China Jet Engine Industry like that said, behind at least a decade or more ? :azn:

Many China WS-10A jet engines installed on J-11B fighters, to replace Russia AL-31F
130735y13h1r711r12kthh.jpg

2hcgrs2rhs.jpg

kq1u62s1h38.jpg

China WS-10A jet engines on Naval J-15
g4jxzi4um.jpg

China WS-10A jet engines on J-10B
4ff578203b75e.jpg

China jet engine produce line
021728273900.jpg

Next 5~6 years when China next-gen WS-13 & WS-15 vector jet engines out for J-31 & J-20 stealth fighters, u will see how the West media lie to ur ppl. Now China were decreasing imported jet engines from Russia like AL-31F on Su-27, Chinese r producing more WS-10A jet engines for PLAAF J-11B/ J-15 / J-16 / J-10B fighters, and J-31 & J-20's domestic vector jet engines on the way.

As far as i knew within Five years, China will get great achievement in Jet Engine R&D, our vector jet engine will out soon.

Attachments

• 9d82d158ccbf4e75.jpg
    9d82d158ccbf4e75.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
ahahahahha........:rofl: Stop insulting your 'mighty' ally soviet Russia's engines, if you keep doing so, they might stop supplying you with their engines/spare parts, and if they did that we all know all your fighter jets will come to an abrupt end, since they rely on Russian engines(and you dont have the capability to proiduce one yourself yet).:P So be careful of what you wish/stop insulting Moscow's smoky engines:lol:. I know they are very smoky(and lag way behind what we and the U.S have/produce), however China doesnt produce any engines that comes close to Russian ones in terms of capabilities and reliablity, reason you still depend on Russia for your engines(and this will remain so for at least a decade or more:agree:). So you shouldnt mock the smoky backward Russian engines. For your country is still unable to produce better, despite being the worlds 2nd largest economy and growing. lool This shows size alone is not important, technology/knowledge/industrial know how/historical factors is what matters.:cheers: Until then be content on what you have and dont complain much. As i always said, blame yourself for your weakness, dont blame others for their strength.:D

China economy grown actually accelerated the increase in their GDP, you can actually expect China recently increase more spending on R&D to develop their aircraft engine to mature in short period of time.

:lol:Did West media just report China Jet Engine Industry like that said, at least a decade or more ? :azn:

Many China WS-10A jet engines installed on J-11B fighters, to replace Russia AL-31F
View attachment 142507
View attachment 142508
View attachment 142517
View attachment 142519

China WS-10A jet engines on Naval J-15
View attachment 142520

China WS-10A jet engines on J-10B
View attachment 142521

China jet engine produce line
View attachment 142509

huh............then why are you still relying on Russian engines if what you said was true? lool
Yes you might have some engines which you use in a few of your fighters, but they arent really reliable yet, reason they havent been mass produced yet. Else believe me your militray officials wont be still importing Russian smoky engines to power your most sophisticated fighters.lool This shows your own engines are still not up to par or reliable enough. Well maybe with time you will get there, but for now, you arent there yet.:D

Im not blaming China though, since only a 4 countries i the world have this capability: U.K, U.S, France, and Russia have a reliable operational engine, even an advanced high tech power like Japan is still struggling/havent been able to build one that matches ours/is reliable enough. So at least you have an excuse.:enjoy: however you are the only P5 country/power that doesnt have a reliable mass produced engine yet.:bunny:

sir its air show as i know khalid did not fly
i saw here some chines members are mentioning here artillery scout car, towed gun, mbt, are they fly ? :azn: by the way its my honor to talk to yu sir, as a silent and unreg. user i enjoyed alot ure and (irfan baloch, horus, oscar) posts and threads,

huh............then why are you still relying on Russian engines if what you said was true? lool
Yes you might have some engines which you use in a few of your fighters, but they arent really reliable yet, reason they havent been mass produced yet. Else believe me your militray officials wont be still importing Russian smoky engines to power your most sophisticated fighters.lool This shows your own engines are still not up to par or reliable enough. Well maybe with time you will get there, but for now, you arent there yet.:D

Im not blaming China though, since only a 4 countries i the world have this capability: U.K, U.S, France, and Russia have a reliable operational engine, even an advanced high tech power like Japan is still struggling/havent been able to build one that matches ours/is reliable enough. So at least you have an excuse.:enjoy: however you are the only P5 country/power that doesnt have a reliable mass produced engine yet.:bunny:
Whatever now China is pursuing West Jet Engine Industry, recent 2 years the WS-10A had been starting mass production u will see more China fighters with WS-10A jet engines, and WS-15 vector jet engine will out before 2020 it's CASC‘s J-20 schedule to join PLAAF.

Maybe u think im talking a joke here, but Chinese were strickly following our building schedule inside China.
35741528_20.jpg

35741528_25.jpg

1367.jpg

35741528_4.jpg

35741528_36.jpg

35741528_22.jpg

35741528_1.jpg

Last edited:

Take time for their aircraft engine industry to mature, the west and Russia been in the aerospace industry far longer than China, you can't compare the level of China engine development to the US, Europe, Russia. Late comer will have to take their time with growing pain before it can blossom into a mature industry. No nation can transform their aerospace industry with a shorten time frame.

Take time for their aircraft engine industry to mature, the west and Russia been in the aerospace industry far longer than China, you can't compare the level of China engine development to the US, Europe, Russia. Late comer will have to take their time with growing pain before it can blossom into a mature industry. No nation can transform their aerospace industry with a shorten time frame.

lool i know bro. i was just making a point to all those Chinese members here who keep insulting my country as an insignificant little island who doesnt produce anything worthwhile. For they dont know that we are one of the most technologically advanced country in this world. There are several high tech products we make(have been making for decades) that China still can't make or is still struglling to make even today(e.g aircraft carriers). So before they make fun of us, they should think twice, we might be small, but we are still a very advanced/developed country. Size alone is not all that matters.:bunny:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom