What's new

Zhuhai Air Show 2014 - Updates & Discussions

My favorite HJ-12 Top Attack anti-tank missile, more pics :enjoy:

HJ-12_01.jpg

HJ-12_02.jpg

HJ-12_03.jpg

HJ-12_04.jpg

HJ-12_05.jpg

Wow going through this thread indeed made me realise the Chinese are really coming up with top notch/world class weapon sytems. Im surprised by this, since i never knew they produced so many different weapons systems like the ones im seeing here. Guess in a decade from now, all their weapons systems would have matured by then, will be interesting to see how things play out by then. Guess the power balance in Asia will change/is changing much faster than we had expected.

By the way, Chinese members here, i have a question, i red somehwere (cant remember which site) that your TL-50 or Sky Dragon 50 air defense missiles(which is displaid somewhere in this thread) was sold to Rwanda recently? Is it true? If yes, how much do you think such a system costs? Since im not sure a country like small country like Rwanda can afford such a system.

Wow going through this thread indeed made me realise the Chinese are really coming up with top notch/world class weapon sytems. Im surprised by this, since i never knew they produced so many different weapons systems like the ones im seeing here. Guess in a decade from now, all their weapons systems would have matured by then, will be interesting to see how things play out by then. Guess the power balance in Asia will change/is changing much faster than we had expected.

By the way, Chinese members here, i have a question, i red somehwere (cant remember which site) that your TL-50 or Sky Dragon 50 air defense missiles(which is displaid somewhere in this thread) was sold to Rwanda recently? Is it true? If yes, how much do you think such a system costs? Since im not sure a country like small country like Rwanda can afford such a system.

Chinese will never give you a price tag. And the Skydragon is essentially a Surface to Air variant of SD-10A BVRAAM.

Hard to believe we "stole" and "copied" so much in such a short time, isn't it? 30 years and how we do things still "surprise" people outside China, thanks to the China hater media. But smear and lie telling won't stop us. We just keep charging along. Instead of proclaiming we are going to do this do that, or we will become this and that, we just do it and let the result speak for itself.

Chinese will never give you a price tag. And the Skydragon is essentially a Surface to Air variant of SD-10A BVRAAM.

Ok i see, But i also red that, the TL-50/sky dragon has not entered service in China, as the PLA instead choosed the HQ-16 as its current standard air defense missile. Is this true?

I think chinese military products will have before and after this air show in price tag.

after the show they will be more expensive and looked at as a world class while before htey were cheaper and looked at as inferior to the west and russian products.

plus this show will bring a lot if attention world wide. that's mean more business.

Ok i see, But i also red that, the TL-50/sky dragon has not entered service in China, as the PLA instead choosed the HQ-16 as its current standard air defense missile. Is this true?

HQ-7 low HQ-16 medium HQ-9 high

China spent close to a trillions dollars in the last 7 yrs to build up their military, more money, human resource invest into military industry for R&d weapons research, China bound to come up with top of the line weapons in addition with China manufacture base and surplus human labor.

Back
Top Bottom