What's new

Zhuhai Air Show 2014 - Updates & Discussions

2014 ZhuHai Air Show == A Party Day in ZhuHai, Thanks all photos by Chinese military fans :china:

apartyday_01.jpg

apartyday_02.jpg

apartyday_03.jpg

apartyday_04.jpg

apartyday_05.jpg

apartyday_06.jpg

apartyday_07.jpg

apartyday_08.jpg

apartyday_09.jpg

apartyday_10.jpg

After watching this thread.. even I am Pakistan but ***** blasted loll... just imagin the Indianz ... how they feel LOLZzzzzz.... Man fuking AWESOME Military hardware you guyz are making... Chinaaaaaaaaa - BOOOOOOOOM!! After F22, The look and feel of J31 is DAMNNNNNNNNN SEXY, AGGRESSIVE, Deadly!

After watching this thread.. even I am Pakistan but ***** blasted loll... just imagin the Indianz ... how they feel LOLZzzzzz.... Man fuking AWESOME Military hardware you guyz are making... Chinaaaaaaaaa - BOOOOOOOOM!! After F22, The look and feel of J31 is DAMNNNNNNNNN SEXY, AGGRESSIVE, Deadly!
Yes Jets and Tanks and anti Tank and ships and submarines and many more India in next few years will not be even close to China

Have seen the FC-31 video, a few things i noticed are:
  1. The plane is flying with RD-33 engines as shown in video and there is lots of black smoke
  2. the take off distance was decently short
  3. the plane goes into a roll maneuver straight after take-off.
and overall, disappointed that JF-17 is participating only in static display. This gives the message that Pakistan and China have both given up on export prospects of JF-17, which is not the case. These things do not help much marketing wise.

Last edited:
So much weaponry on display but not a single sight of Electronic warfare pods or EO/IR WMD 7 type pods ?

Back
Top Bottom