What's new

Zhuhai Air Show 2014 - Updates & Discussions

PLA airborne troops:

空降兵-1.jpg

空降兵-2.jpg

空降兵-3.jpg

空降兵-4.jpg

Ask Chinese officials not me bro. :-) At least your president recognizes there are uygurs militants in Pakistan, reason why he said today that Pakistan will help China fight uygurs militants on its soil.:agree: Sothere you go as for no uygur terrorists roaming in Pakistan.:cheers:

Pakistan says will help China fight Xinjiang militants

BBC News - China urges Pakistan to expel Uighur Islamic militants

http://online.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052970204781804577266952254783484

From his Pakistan hideout, Uighur leader vows revenge on China| Reuters

Off topic.. but I was really pissed.. at Brits(and UK residents in general) while I was doing my MBA. The amount of hate speech in mosques and other places is rampant and you guys are literally helpless against this more crap. Hate speech against other Muslim sects.. anything that does not conform to the rising extremist population in the UK. I felt like puking when I stopped over in Birmingham and Bradford... there is religious tolerance.. and then there is pulling your pants down and asking to be screwed over. There should be a concentrated effort to identify and deport hate preachers.. and actively promote Sufism and other harmonious interpretations of Muslim thought in the UK to ensure that the large percentage of Muslims in the UK remain productive and integrated. Anyway, that is for another topic at another time and place.

On Topic... The J-21 is the platform the PAF is looking at.. not the J-31.

150 mm weighs about 3.6 tons

One example is the M777 light artillery howitzer. Fires 150 mm, and this baby can be easily deployed into almost any terrain. Used in Iraq, Afghanistan.

JGSDF even used it during mountain battle exercises in Hokkaido, by the Northern Army. It's effing brilliant.

Is this a big ticket item in terms of popularity by customers? I'm sure this will be quite useful for developing nations looking to boost their land power's fighting edge. Is this export material or no?
All displayed on ZhuHai Air Show for export, waiting for foreign coustomers.

All displayed on ZhuHai Air Show for export, waiting for foreign coustomers.

This is going to be a game changer for nations that can't afford large quantities of MBTs or MBT Killers such as MCV, but these babies will really come handy.

Arming a company with this can strike fear to even the fiercest cavalry commander.

This is going to be a game changer for nations that can't afford large quantities of MBTs or MBT Killers such as MCV, but these babies will really come handy.

Arming a company with this can strike fear to even the fiercest cavalry commander.
Yes, if lucky the HJ-12 will become another famous Chinese weapon after type63 107mm rocket all around the world.

10780552_637137.jpg
20121231110737214.jpg

Last edited:
Precisely !

Both sad.. and then odd as well. That Japan has the potential to come up with some of the best weapons exports thanks in part to its well established electronics and manufacturing industry. Yet, due to its constitution(even with workarounds) it is limited in what it can sell.

I guess we'll have to wait for thirty more years before there is a chance to see Mitsubishi Heavy industries come up with an export Combat Mecha system.

I agree with you on this one bro. Our government indeed has to look deeper into our laws/policies about immigrants we allow in, and take more stringent measures against muslim/islamic radicals preachers. Thats why i have been saying on here that, any muslim preacher preaching hate, jihad/extremsim should be imprisoned, or even sent to guatanamo like the U,S does(i admire the U,S zero tolerance for this scums, since being tolerant with these scums only emboldens them), deported and banned for life from setting foot in our country again. Our government has indeed gone soft on these scums, since they are trying to be politically correct.:disagree: Yet even with our tolerance/softness on these scums, some of your Pakistanis/muslim brothers still complain that we are oppressing muslim minorities.lool:disagree:
Hopefully our governemnts will change their policiesand screen more those muslim extremsist to make sure we dont allow radical islamists scums into our country in future.:cheers:
:offpost:
To cut this short.. they are not coming in .. they are ALREADY there. Its a system of religious intolerance that has been brewed due to the isolationist policies of many Muslim communities in the UK. Sadly, not only do these communities generate knife stabbing nutjobs.. they also pressurise other Muslims who integrated into the UK society and practice their religion in peace; to conform to their exact interpretation otherwise threatening and harassing them. I spent over a year in the UK and would have loved to live out the rest of my life there.. but if I did, I'd keep as far as I could from Muslim centres in the UK.

With all these new toys, China can play more effectively the geopolitcal game: sell weapons to the enemie's foe was very limites in the pass but now we can give our enemy option of thinking twice before cozy our foes with their military sales and hope to counter balance China or we will reciprocate. ...and in the future China will have more fun when we reach the military parity to any superpower nation...:lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom