What's new

Zhuhai Air Show 2014 - Updates & Discussions

A show is a show。

I am far more interested in the “flying monster” that SAC is expected to unveil in the next couple of months。:tup::D

You had my curiosity. Now you have my attention.

I'm just curious and on how these weapon systems are going to sell when they have ZERO battle experience.
are you just going to sell to Africa and South America??? not going to make much $$ doing that.

if China was smart they would start a minor war with Vietnam and show off there weapons and watch the contracts fly in

that's how we do it :D war is business and it's very profitable.

its China not US of idiots in subject ??????

RedArrow-12 Fire-and-Forget Muilti-Purpose Missile::enjoy:

redarrow2-3.jpg

redarrow2-4.jpg

redarrow-1.jpg

redarrow2.jpg

Last edited:
And this is one of the main reasons why I find all this Su-35 nonsense so funny. Why in the world would China buy the Su-35 when the J-11D (with AESA) is under development?

In fact, J-11B is also using the AESA radar.

J11B.jpg

Last edited:
I'm just curious and on how these weapon systems are going to sell when they have ZERO battle experience.
are you just going to sell to Africa and South America??? not going to make much $$ doing that.

if China was smart they would start a minor war with Vietnam and show off there weapons and watch the contracts fly in

that's how we do it :D war is business and it's very profitable.
Mr. Gambit will slap your face ----- you should try first yourself to prove you are slap-able.

Back
Top Bottom