What's new

Zeniths of activities on PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shehr Abbasi

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PDF is struggling with new membership. Loosing members every day. Free speech is not welcome. Righteousness is not respected. I am seeing tremendous drops of activity every day. I love Pakistan & thought this website would be representative of my country. I am seeing serious seismic jolts in our success as a nation. It is positive experience sometimes, but most of the time — foreign actors. I can’t even express my feelings without someone breathing over my neck & whacking me with insults. It’s so disheartening to me that such I face oppression for saying the most normal things. I prioritize facts over feelings and I get soaked in bitter-wash. I just want to say that there needs to be some better policies & less biasses.

I wish our pdf community realizes one thing, this forum is joined by people across the world with different views, religions, ethnicities, backgrounds and most importantly every human beings psychology is different than the others. You can’t always believe, your views wouldn’t be offensive to anyone or you can share your opinions without being countered with some sort of criticism. And there’s an option of reporting a post that breaks forum rules, use this option.

I wish our pdf community realizes one thing, this forum is joined by people across the world with different views, religions, ethnicities, backgrounds and most importantly every human beings psychology is different than the others. You can’t always believe, your views wouldn’t be offensive to anyone or you can share your opinions without being countered with some sort of criticism. And there’s an option of reporting a post that breaks forum rules, use this option.
There are "un-touchables" who will never get any penalties. No body will ever listen to me. All mods I am sure, they will just laugh at me & spit on my name. I don't ask for intekam, I ask for insaf. I will never get it.

There are "un-touchables" who will never get any penalties. No body will ever listen to me. All mods I am sure, they will just laugh at me & spit on my name. I don't ask for intekam, I ask for insaf. I will never get it.

Please post a thread in GHQ.

referring to other members as harami, suwar, kafar etc. is part of free-speech and righteousness? in which religion? pray tell!
I don't catch your drift, actually I can't even comprehend some of your post! (Such as the muck that is highlighted in red-bold)

If you yearn for further attention, you're simply gonna get the cold-shoulder.

However if you happen to be genuinely gutsy. Let me know if you want to pay a visit to me. I'll come to anywhere in the Midwest area. Onus is on you.

I can't even comprehend some of your post! (Such as the muck that is highlighted in red-bold)
did you not brag about speaking Turkish, English, Parsi, Arabic and many other languages interchangeably?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pray tell
If you yearn for further attention, you're simply gonna get the cold-shoulder.
just pointng out the nifaq of the self-declared ultra momin
However if you happen to be genuinely gutsy. Let me know if you want to pay a visit to me. I'll come to anywhere in the Midwest area. Onus is on you.
noooooo, I am too afraid of internet momineen, as much as I am terrified of the of bharati "veer jawaans" and "lions"

• Haha
Reactions: TNT
PDF is struggling with new membership. Loosing members every day. Free speech is not welcome. Righteousness is not respected. I am seeing tremendous drops of activity every day. I love Pakistan & thought this website would be representative of my country. I am seeing serious seismic jolts in our success as a nation. It is positive experience sometimes, but most of the time — foreign actors. I can’t even express my feelings without someone breathing over my neck & whacking me with insults. It’s so disheartening to me that such I face oppression for saying the most normal things. I prioritize facts over feelings and I get soaked in bitter-wash. I just want to say that there needs to be some better policies & less biasses.

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

You and your post is proof that PDF is attracting new membership and there are no takers for your propaganda.

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

You and your post is proof that PDF is attracting new membership and there are no takers for your propaganda.
once they arrive it's well-nigh impossible to get rid of them. whine whine whine. to paraphrase Pres. Abe Lincoln they are like the man who murders both his parents then pleads for mercy on the grounds that he was an orphan.

Last edited:
did you not brag about speaking Turkish, English, Parsi, Arabic and many other languages interchangeably?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pray tell

just pointng out the nifaq of the self-declared ultra momin

noooooo, I am too afraid of internet momineen, as much as I am terrified of the of bharati "veer jawaans" and "lions"
I prithee thou shalt entireties o thine wit become’st fine as the Venetian grapevine...

Get that garbage Brit English out of here.

Cold-shoulder it is. Your not gonna get a single quote from me ever again. Cry all you want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom