What's new

Z-19 Light Attack Helicopter unveiled?

You can produce 1 million Z-20, you have enough steel and enough factory to make 1 millions heli but can you use all 1 million z-20 on battle?

As I said , you need approximately 20 soldier to look after 1 single helicopter, yes you can produce 1 million helicopter, but can you make 20 million soldier suddenly appear in battlefield to operate those helicopter? Even if you do? How do you transport those people to front line so they can operate or fix the heli?

It's never about how many you can produce, US produce more than 20,000 helicopter since UH-60 went in production, but does it mean you have enough people to use and maintain those 20,000 helo?

Lol I love when chinese member here talking no sense but only say we can do this and we can do that.

I was agreeing with you that the vast majority of the transportation of an army is not done by helicopter.

Now back to my question...

Do you think 19 million ground vehicles is enough to transport the PLA? :lol:

List of countries by motor vehicle production - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was agreeing with you that the vast majority of the transportation of an army is not done by helicopter.

Now back to my question...

Do you think 19 million ground vehicles is enough to transport the PLA? :lol:

List of countries by motor vehicle production - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To answer your question

Indeed 19 million vehicle can transport the whole PLA, but I do want to ask you 1 question

Did your ground vehicle drive themselves? Otherwise where and how you would transport 19 million driver to drive the 19 million ground vehicle? Lol

I know, build another 5 million 4 seat sedan and hire another 5 million driver to drive those 10 million driver to work. Then you make another 1.25 million 4 seat sedan to drive the 5 million whom drove the 19 million to work. And the trance continue

You can produce 1 million Z-20, you have enough steel and enough factory to make 1 millions heli but can you use all 1 million z-20 on battle?

As I said , you need approximately 20 soldier to look after 1 single helicopter, yes you can produce 1 million helicopter, but can you make 20 million soldier suddenly appear in battlefield to operate those helicopter? Even if you do? How do you transport those people to front line so they can operate or fix the heli?

It's never about how many you can produce, US produce more than 20,000 helicopter since UH-60 went in production, but does it mean you have enough people to use and maintain those 20,000 helo?

Lol I love when chinese member here talking no sense but only say we can do this and we can do that.

First yes we could we are China not America, 20 million people is not a lot of people to us. If you are going to question China don't question man power.

Now on to the obvious, 5,000 isn't that many, the US has about the same number while half the troops. Are we going to make that many? No, but it's not the most ridicules thing in the world.

Did your ground vehicle drive themselves? Otherwise where and how you would transport 19 million driver to drive the 19 million ground vehicle? Lol

This is seriously the most low IQ comment I've ever seen.

The 19 million drivers are in the driver's seat of the 19 million vehicles.

Clearing some points..

No, the PLA will not have 5000 Z-20 helicopters. That would be a logistics nightmare and the costs of service and potential repairs would far oustrip that of producing newer transportation routes and developing more effective alternatives.

If the Z-10 does get the MMW radar and the WZ16 turboshaft it will be an equal to the Apache Longbow.

The Z-19 probably got radar priority since it is a reconnaissance aircraft and must be suited for that role.

PLA has stated that it is considering a heavy attack helicopter.

First yes we could we are China not America, 20 million people is not a lot of people to us. If you are going to question China don't question man power.

Now on to the obvious, 5,000 isn't that many, the US has about the same number while half the troops. Are we going to make that many? No, but it's not the most ridicules thing in the world.

No, the point is not that

My point is, you can build unlimited amount of hardware, that alone does not do anything, if you have unlimited amount of hardware, then you will require unlimited number of people to operate it

Even if you are talking about limited but vast quantity, you still looking at a multiple manpower to operate and maintain it

Can China raise a 20 million strong army? You can, just train 20 millions more rifle and train them 3 months, but can China support a 20 millions strong army?

An army always build their equipment around the people, as I said, if you were to build 5000 transport heli to use then why stop there? Why not build 5000 Y-20 to go with it and make every single Chinese soldier airborne capable?

And no, US does not operate even half of 5000 helicopter, and 600 of those are older UH-1 type to be replaced

Lol and you said you are college educated...

This is seriously the most low IQ comment I've ever seen.

The 19 million drivers are in the driver's seat of the 19 million vehicles.

Dude, are you for real?

You either put the car you build in barrack and transport all the soldier to and from A to B then you need someone to drive the driver to work or you have your soldier go to the car and driver and then go from A to B, then your driver don't need to go anywhere, but that sort of defeat the purpose of having them transported the first place

No, the point is not that

My point is, you can build unlimited amount of hardware, that alone does not do anything, if you have unlimited amount of hardware, then you will require unlimited number of people to operate it

Even if you are talking about limited but vast quantity, you still looking at a multiple manpower to operate and maintain it

Can China raise a 20 million strong army? You can, just train 20 millions more rifle and train them 3 months, but can China support a 20 millions strong army?

An army always build their equipment around the people, as I said, if you were to build 5000 transport heli to use then why stop there? Why not build 5000 Y-20 to go with it and make every single Chinese soldier airborne capable?

And no, US does not operate even half of 5000 helicopter, and 600 of those are older UH-1 type to be replaced

Lol and you said you are college educated...

Dude, are you for real?

You either put the car you build in barrack and transport all the soldier to and from A to B then you need someone to drive the driver to work or you have your soldier go to the car and driver and then go from A to B, then your driver don't need to go anywhere, but that sort of defeat the purpose of having them transported the first place

5,000 I just googled that number, I'm not the US chief of staff how am I suppose to know how many.

As to college educated, we are having a discussion where 20 million vehicles are involved and things like that taken literally, I think the time for stupid questions have past.

5,000 I just googled that number, I'm not the US chief of staff how am I suppose to know how many.

As to college educated, we are having a discussion where 20 million vehicles are involved and things like that taken literally, I think the time for stupid questions have past.

That beg the question on who raise the 20 million vehicle bits

and my college comment is nit directed on the 20 millions car, but why you could not understand a simple concept Iraised lol

A mast mount MMW radar is actually a significant achievement if they have come up with a way of dealing with the vibrations.

The Chinese auto industry produced over 19 million vehicles in 2012. Do you think that's enough to transport the PLA? :lol:

OICA production statistics for 2012.

2012 Statistics | OICA

HkPj5q0.jpg

the 2013 figure is more impressive。

And it was achieved under all those increasingly stringent policies limiting the purchases of cars in the big cities。

I googled and from Wiki, there are around 3,900 transport helicopters in US military services, this excludes VIP helicopters, anti-submarine blackhawks, scout helicopters, training helicopters etc. So if US which having a smaller miliatry personnel can have 3,900 transport helicopters of all types ( excluding those planned and on order, and excluding tilt-rotors which replaced other helicopters), it is not impossible for China to have 5,000 helicopters.

The quote that you need a lot pf personnel to support a helicopter, or an aircraft, by logic of Jhungry, it would be impossible to maintain the world's largest fleets of helicopters and all types of other military aircrafts by US military.

I googled and from Wiki, there are around 3,900 transport helicopters in US military services, this excludes VIP helicopters, anti-submarine blackhawks, scout helicopters, training helicopters etc. So if US which having a smaller miliatry personnel can have 3,900 transport helicopters of all types ( excluding those planned and on order, and excluding tilt-rotors which replaced other helicopters), it is not impossible for China to have 5,000 helicopters.

The quote that you need a lot pf personnel to support a helicopter, or an aircraft, by logic of Jhungry, it would be impossible to maintain the world's largest fleets of helicopters and all types of other military aircrafts by US military.

You do know that those not all of the 3900 fleet were in active service right, you do know that included 1200, UH-1 in mothball service, Army still have 900 UH-1 of all sort, while Navy and airforce combine have 300, those fleet were mothball, they dont fly them anymore and they are just doing monthly main on it, usually by Army Reservist or Civil air patrol personnel, sso yeah, we can do the 3900 heli on paper with 15-20 crew per chopper

My brother used to fix HH-60 @AND Huey in the USAF before finding a job in boeing lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom