What's new

Young Doctors Demand Rights In Punjab

special pay scales are present for police, army etc---- why not for the cream of the nation?

you do realize our housejob ends in 1 year, after that we have no job.. our training ends in 5 years, after that we have no job--- we dont have a contious basic source of income , only a cloud of uncertainty---- nobody wants to wed there daughters e male docs cuz of this-- instead they tend to find illiterate bussinessmen grooms

we know this very well its not our fault why u dont blame govt which is most corrupt every day i heard corruption scandls of billion of billion rupees why they dont spend this money in health department?
when someone come home and nothind to feed his family then you know what he feels? you think he cares anyone then?

they are not even spending money on infrastructure development in country , they are not even spending money to finish electricity crises , they are not spending money to fund HEC ( higher education commission ) they are going to finish this HEC thingy after which education system will collapse ,,, u are not the only one suffering from this govt ,,, instead of taking lifes of poor people on risk why dont u guys start campaign against government n support any better party who is not corrupt and is willing to work for people of pakistan coz 2013 elections are not far from now ,,, u guys are just creating mess ,, do u want people to start beating u now ???

special pay scales are present for police, army etc---- why not for the cream of the nation?

you do realize our housejob ends in 1 year, after that we have no job.. our training ends in 5 years, after that we have no job--- we dont have a contious basic source of income , only a cloud of uncertainty---- nobody wants to wed there daughters e male docs cuz of this-- instead they tend to find illiterate bussinessmen grooms

this problem is not only for docs there is shortage of jobs in every field

bhai canteen mai aisi kia cheez khatay ho jo 12,000 wahin laga daitay ho ???? sub doctors ko khana khelanay ki zima apka hai kia ???? mai b job karta hun i am getting 13,000 pay from call centre and my job timings are of 10 hours my expenses on canteen is not more than 3000 a month how could ur be 12000 :S

when you are working in hospitals, u dont have the luxery of homecooked meals, moreover u dont have private lockers to even put your steth!

so we have to get clean food round the clock -- so trust me the 11,700 we got were used up in buying clean food-- which always has an overinflated price in thoses particular places

we have to eat 80% of the meals from these places

they are not even spending money on infrastructure development in country , they are not even spending money to finish electricity crises , they are not spending money to fund HEC ( higher education commission ) they are going to finish this HEC thingy after which education system will collapse ,,, u are not the only one suffering from this govt ,,, instead of taking lifes of poor people on risk why dont u guys start campaign against government n support any better party who is not corrupt and is willing to work for people of pakistan coz 2013 elections are not far from now ,,, u guys are just creating mess
dear brother i advice you to just spend 1 or 2 days with house officer in hospital if then you think this pay is justified then i will swear to ALLAH i will not support young doctors if you have seen or study the medical books for 5yrs then you will not say that doctors are doing wrong........we also have families to feed we attend emergencies for 28 days of protest but no one even come to doctor then we are forced to left emergencies..
a life of a doctor is toughest its not a dream land

this problem is not only for docs there is shortage of jobs in every field

sir we are doctors and our concern is our field if it happens in other fields then they have to raise their voices if they are not doing so then they are doing injustice to themselves

The authorities must look into the matter and resolve the issue ASAP as it is the common patients already in big trouble that are suffering.

ehsan nahi kar rahay paisay lay kar he life save kartay hooo ,, itni he is mulk ki khidmat ka jazba hota na tou tumharay yeh young doctors mulk chor k dusray countries mai naa jatay ,,,

instruments required in more than half of the surgeries done by our ward were paid by us doctors as the people cant afford them -- trust me this is no joke

madam i also know how much other departments are pure i know journalists very well how they fabricated things..........doctors are lot better than other professions and your knowledge about medical fiels is zero and i dont want to argue with you any more its useless and waste of time

Are we comparing Doctors and journalist????

yeah i have seen ur fellow young doctors attitude in emergency department in services hospital , when me n my friend got accident with out danda u people dont work

we dont let our emotions/sadness/panic come into our work--- this 'heartless' attitude is not inherited, rather we are trained to be objective as it saves more lives.

some times the only thing we can do is give painkillers in terminal cases-- nothing more can be done

we donate our blood for patients.......I am the member of BDS(blood donating society) why we doing this you cant understand

"If anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind" (Holy Quran 5:32)

FYI i know very well what is the situation at Govt Hospitals and what is the role of govt doctors. i also know that how govt doctors are simply ignoring patients at govt hospital and refer them to their PRIVATE clinics .
hardly the case , ive seen only 4 such docters in 5 hospitals were i worked/trained ----- and other docters dont refer patients to'' these'' docters utill and unless its last resort

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

FYI i know very well what is the situation at Govt Hospitals and what is the role of govt doctors. i also know that how govt doctors are simply ignoring patients at govt hospital and refer them to their PRIVATE clinics .
hardly the case , ive seen only 4 such docters in 5 hospitals were i worked/trained ----- and other docters dont refer patients to'' these'' docters utill and unless its last resort

we donate our blood for patients.......I am the member of BDS(blood donating society) why we doing this you cant understand

You are not only in world who donate blood for the live of others

no we are not but im just telling media is just portraying one side of the picture not other

I can't accept that some demands are more valuable thn human lives

And this is my last post

Back
Top Bottom