What's new

Young Doctors Demand Rights In Punjab

If judiciary can protest than why not Doctors????

If judiciary can protest than why not Doctors????
health budget of punjab is only 0.5% ..................... MNAs & MPAs earn more than they deserve they have fake degrees they r corrupt nd the qualifies people living a life in missery

Doctors can protest in a civilized way not by killing innocent poor.

Their boycott of duty has killed more than 20 people in one day.

:angry: fk these docs and hire others there are plenty of doctors in Pakistan breeding like anything
sir people died in emergency every day and doctor did not leave the emergency until the 28th day of their peaceful protest but govt did not listen to then then they left emergency bcz thay had no choice

health budget of punjab is only 0.5% ..................... MNAs & MPAs earn more than they deserve they have fake degrees they r corrupt nd the qualifies people living a life in missery

You are not living in miseries rather the patients whom you are forcing in living under miseries by stealing the money fixed for health facilities by selling medicines and medical equipment from Govt Hospitals in black in market.

:angry: stop your propaganda.

You guys have killed two dozen innocent patients in last two days.

sir people died in emergency every day and doctor did not leave the emergency until the 28th day of their peaceful protest but govt did not listen to then then they left emergency bcz thay had no choice

First of all i am NOT a male.

Secondly if you are here only for blackmailing the govt every now and then but stopping work when hundreds of patients are at risk of dying due to your blackmailing for more money then i say YOU guys should be terminated and new appointments must be made.

AS i said before there are thousands of doctors in Pakistan and keep on breeding .

and btw the demands of traineeeeeeeeeeeeee doctors are UNJUSTIFIED

when it comes to doctor people say its doctor duty to serve but what about the rights of doctor?
doctor is also a human being who serve in emergency for 12 to 16 hrs.................
army lieutenant earns more than a doctor who did simple B.A............a dewo bus driver earns 22000 per month......a welder earns more than a doctor

I agree with the doctors' protest.

I am surprised no one in Sindh has taken up the issue as yet. Their salaries are far worse here.

A house officer gets between 6,000-12,000 rupees, while a PG in a private hospiatl can earn no more than 22,000 rupees.

Zulm hai... itna parh likha kar. then they say there is a brain drain.

People who work for this country get no recognition or reward, otherwise everyone is free to loot it.

I agree with the doctors' protest.

I am surprised no one in Sindh has taken up the issue as yet. Their salaries are far worse here.

A house officer gets between 6,000-12,000 rupees, while a PG in a private hospiatl can earn no more than 22,000 rupees.

Zulm hai... itna parh likha kar. then they say there is a brain drain.

People who work for this country get no recognition or reward, otherwise everyone is free to loot it.

Elmo they are just playing with lives of people. the house job doctors are already paid which in my view should not be paid at all as its their training period.

above all just yesterday 13000 raise has been made in salary of house job (trainee) doctors and free health services/treatment for their families (one wonders as if they had not been availing it already).

anyway time to stop their blackmailing for its poor public that is dying due to this not doctors neither govt functionaries.

and oh btw if a PG can earn more on private hospitals then these trainees should never join Govt Hospitals.

we have seen how they work at Govt hospitals. All day they are busy in sexual relations, busy on phones and loot the medicines, equipment meant for patients

protest for our rights is unjustified what a justice ..............BTW its nice joke
we r not blackmailing we r asking for our rights which they dont want to give us they APPOINT corrupt MS in hospitals which work for them not for patients sake........its us who work day and night in hospital..................if u have to stand for at least 4 to 5 hrs only for surgery then you will know

protest for our rights is unjustified what a justice ..............BTW its nice joke
we r not blackmailing we r asking for our rights which they dont want to give us they APPOINT corrupt MS in hospitals which work for them not for patients sake........its us who work day and night in hospital..................if u have to stand for at least 4 to 5 hrs only for surgery then you will know

:what: rights? protest ? sure you have the right but playing with lives of patients is not at all justified.

as far as standing for surgery for 4 to 5 hours wow when was the last a TRAINEE has to perform surgery ???

Above all when you chose the profession you have to accept the responsibilities be it standing 4 hours or whatever.

When you are coming for house job (training period) YOU know the rules you agree to them then what is this blackmailing ??

and why govt should bow to unjust demands of Trainees? arent you already getting stipends for nothing rather you are being trained by govt by paying you.

jana............. raising fingers to others is easy

You failed to reply to even a single point i raised . justify your demand here. tell me why Govt should raise further the stipend of trainees in the first place ?

about over 10,000 you guys are getting plus other facilities and 13,000 have been raised so it makes it over 23,000 rupees for trainees

Back
Top Bottom