What's new

Year of taming the China dragon (2010 in Retrospect)

no-dogs-or-chinese.jpg

THE ABOVE PICTURE DEFINES SLAVERY....

:azn::azn::azn:
oh ,it is the bitterness of loser...hahahahaha

1962,india is the slave who is innately loser...

view_c08b282247.jpg

26_15132_138acacc3d0bd6f.jpg

hand up ,india boy~~~~

Last edited:
I think Chinese and Indians are equal on world stage and how about u? What do you think?

No, I dont think so. You are superpower of this universal. How can earth mankind dare to be equal to you! Believe me, you are over all the mankind living on the earth, you are equal to aliens.:smitten:

I can access any youtube video i want. I leap the wall all the time. Yeah the indian comments on youtube are retarded, but what do you expect from a 81 IQ country? i read the link and youre right, but it comes nowhere near christianity.

I asked whether you could watch the video, I didn't ask you to just read the title. you don't lie please. I know you can't watch Youtube videos. and please don't tag Xtianity or Islam with any voodoo type vulgarism. Xtianity and Islam are civilized faiths. actually Islam is the most civilized faith. don't listen to what enemies say about Islam. study Islam by yourself and study other religions at the same time and then judge whether I am right or wrong. any faith which allows vulgarism cannot be considered as a civilized faith. there is a difference between human instincts and animal instincts, humans can't behave sexually the way animals behave. study hinduism, see the temple sculptures and read the scriptures, try to know how the devadasi (female slaves of god) system evolved, you will know what I am trying to say. for the sake of maintaining civility of this forum I am not saying everything. anyway, lets leave this topic here.

can you tell me why Beijing has suddenly changed its Kashmir policy and stopped issuing stapled visas? is Beijing fooling Kashmiris? if that is the case, do you think it is right to play with the sentiments of innocent Kashmiris who still have some trust on China?

I think Chinese and Indians are equal on world stage and how about u? What do you think?

Not true.

On the international news, whenever there is an important issue like Iran or North Korea, they always talk about the P5+1 and what they are doing about it.

The P5+1 is America, China, Russia, Britain, France... plus Germany.

can you tell me why Beijing has suddenly changed its Kashmir policy and stopped issuing stapled visas? is Beijing fooling Kashmiris? if that is the case, do you think it is right to play with the sentiments of innocent Kashmiris who still have some trust on China?

When did Beijing stop stapling visas? During Premier Wen's visit to India, the issue was not even brought up.

Anyway the CCP has a duty to the Chinese people first. Whatever policy decision they take, that will be the number one priority.

[maybe because all the south asains at one point were hindus]

dude, why stop there?

the whole world practiced one form of hinduism at one point.

Back
Top Bottom