What's new

Year of taming the China dragon (2010 in Retrospect)

false flag or what, you are an indian born Hong Kong resident... stop pretending as if you care about China, understand girl?

49883770.png

Don't worry challenger, I know you can't read it.

The reason you could never pull off a false flag, is because you don't actually care about China, only about Kashmir.

All you have is criticism for the Chinese government, criticism for China, and some wet dreams about how India can "split" China when they are in fact much weaker.

Aksai Chin is a part of China. Time for you to accept that.

I am just trying to imagine how the PRC flag will look when its red color will be replaced by saffron color. just imagine five yellow stars on a saffron colored flag.

can any body tell me if a Chinese becomes a Hindu, will he be regarded as a Brahman or an untouchable dalit/shudra? let me remind you that without having a caste identity no body can become a Hindu. you can't belong to the Hindu community, if you don't have a caste identity which will be reflected by your new Hindu surname. best of luck CPC! :cheers:

:rofl: Believe me i have read quite a few posts of u and am really surprised abt ur interest towards India.

U need to understand cast division was not created by Hinduism it was created by people so is the case everywhere.

Your posts were really informative thanks. May be u should really read some genuine teachings of Hinduism and then come to conclusions abt its teachings.

hinduism is a unenlightened religon, full of s*pid nonsense, buddhism is far more clever and superior to hinduism. the extinction of buddhism in indian actually was a tragedy. however ,hindusim seems abviously more suitable to indians.

u have no idea of what u are talking. :cheers:

49883770.png

Don't worry challenger, I know you can't read it.

The reason you could never pull off a false flag, is because you don't actually care about China, only about Kashmir.

All you have is criticism for the Chinese government, criticism for China, and some wet dreams about how India can "split" China when they are in fact much weaker.

Aksai Chin is a part of China. Time for you to accept that.

I was very surprised to know how much technical issues related to the border dispute you are aware of. any Chinese who cares about China can't accept Kashmir as part of india because accepting Kashmir as part of india means China will have to give Aksai Chin to india. similarly accepting McMohan line means China will have to give up claims on South Tibet. but you showed so much care that you one hand said your CCP :-)rofl: man its CPC) doesn't care about Kashmir but cares about Chinese people, on the other hand you said Aksai Chin belongs to China ignoring the fact that india claims Aksai Chin as part of Kashmir. actually you are very cunning, you know everything, but you are pretending to be very naive and innocent. indians are expert in doing this. you deliberately said the Beijing govt only cares about Chinese people's interests so that Pakistanis misunderstand the Chinese nation, but a true Chinese would have criticized the govt for not helping the ally. finally I need to say, no matter how much Chinese Cantonese Mandarin whatever you speak, you better care about your india and Hong Kong.

now come to your early form, start giving your indians 'thanks' and get 'thanks' from them.

Chinese Dragon claims 'CCP' as a valid term. I say no, its invalid, the valid term is 'CPC'.

so this is my open challenge, if anyone of you can show me the term 'CCP' used by any govt agency of the PRC, I will leave this forum for ever.

just find me the term 'CCP' used by People's Daily, the party news paper.

News on Chinese Communist Party -- English Version

Chinese Dragon claims 'CCP' as a valid term. I say no, its invalid, the valid term is 'CPC'.

so this is my open challenge, if anyone of you can show me the term 'CCP' used by any govt agency of the PRC, I will leave this forum for ever.

just find me the term 'CCP' used by People's Daily, the party news paper.

News on Chinese Communist Party -- English Version

You lose. This is from the People's Daily:

Trilateral dialogue and exchange will stimulate more cooperation in the media industry, Xu Guangchun, deputy head of the Publicity Department of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) Central Committee, said in his opening remarks.

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200309/25/eng20030925_124945.shtml

Here is another one, also from the People's Daily:

He Yong, a member of Secretariat of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) Central Committee, both sides agreed to further improve relations between the two countries and the two parties.

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200506/04/eng20050604_188414.html

Goodbye. :wave:

You lose. This is from the People's Daily:

China-Japan-Korea media conference begins

Goodbye. :wave:

Hmmm... the date is

Last updated at: (Beijing Time) Thursday, September 25, 2003

still I lose. I will keep my word. but I would come back when I would be able to correct it. because CCP (Chinese Communist Party) is no longer a valid term. but you don't know why its no longer a valid term because you are a 'CCP' member.

till then bye. :wave:

Hmmm... the date is

Last updated at: (Beijing Time) Thursday, September 25, 2003

still I lose. I will keep my word. but I would come back when I would be able to correct it. because CCP (Chinese Communist Party) is no longer a valid term. but you don't know why its no longer a valid term because you are a 'CCP' member.

till them bye. :wave:

The link above is from 2007 actually.

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90001/90776/6280068.html

And this one is from 2010:

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90001/90782/90872/6969263.html

Anyway, goodbye for now. :wave:

A real patriot is not the one that blindly praises his own country while looking down any other countris, but one that humbly learn from others and find solutions to build a better country.

hinduism is a unenlightened religon, full of s*pid nonsense, buddhism is far more clever and superior to hinduism. the extinction of buddhism in indian actually was a tragedy. however ,hindusim seems abviously more suitable to indians.

What the heck?! Who are you to comment on ANY religion?! All religions are same [and also shame at the same time]! Any religion that tells human to kill human just becuase the fairy tale they subscribed to is a bad religion in my eyes! Yes caste system is a shame on hinduism. But do you even know Lord Buddha was hindu prince himself [and is regarded as God in hinduism]. Actually buddhism was born in india after hinduism and all the indians were hindus at that time so buddhism spread to north and east where there was no religion. As Indian religions [Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism and Sikhism] do not believe in CONVERTING anyone like islam or christianity. Get your facts right before commenting on anyone's religion!

India and China is not the enemy relationship
Both developing countries
Why in the network love to fight?
A country strong not by mouth
Also not by longtime foe

well, does anyone know the true definition of a country?:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom